• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

break up with your girlfriend, im bored

Sirfetch’d

What are some things that you do to cure boredom? Do you find yourself more bored at work/school or when you are at home?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Browse tumblr/twitter/here. Watch lets play, play a video game, or sleep. I find myself bored more so at home bc work is always for the most part too hectic for me to get bored.

Years
    • Seen today
    I try keeping one video game I can focus on, usually slowly getting 100% completion. (Can take upwards to a year). So it gives me something to sink time into if bored.

Other than that, I'll sometimes take many hours completing homework. I never feel bored at school, although certainly tired sometimes considering the hours I take my classes.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    shockingly i find myself more bored when i'm at home. especially on things like holidays when we're closed. i usually just watch youtube videos and play sims or something.

Years
  • I'm more bored when I'm in school and at my mom's friends house who speak Polish and I don't speak Polish.

Years
  • watch tech youtube videos mostly and browse around on the internet/game a bit. if i don't feel like being in the house, then on occasion I'll just go out for a walk or something.

Years
  • Harm people, draw, watch TV, read if there's anything to hand, maybe play 3DS if I can settle my mind on what flipping cartridge to load, enjoy some nature and sketch little emblems onto my fingernails with a 4B pencil. I also go on PC, obviously, though it's mostly to revel in my own company.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • break up with your girlfriend, im bored
    No! >:o

I chat with friends, read/write, play video games, exercise or go for a walk, back when I had it play a bit of keyboard... those are the main things I'd do. Also browse the internet. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm never truly bored. If I don't have anything to do in the world around me, my mind keeps me occupied with a thousand thoughts, theories, worries or fantasies.

Okay, I do get sort of bored when I've been sick or otherwise removed from people for a few days - then I usually cure it by talking to people :)

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Harm people, draw, watch TV, read if there's anything to hand, maybe play 3DS if I can settle my mind on what flipping cartridge to load, enjoy some nature and sketch little emblems onto my fingernails with a 4B pencil. I also go on PC, obviously, though it's mostly to revel in my own company.

Mate I think we stopped reading after the harming people part

Years
  • Mate I think we stopped reading after the harming people part

The prejudice against sadists continues! For so long the world has been dwelling on racism and homophobia, which is all well and just, but the media never confronts the anguish that we sadists are put through. The only thing the media has done is confuse our image with those of psychopaths, another group that could do with some positive PR.

To keep the post on subject, I forgot to mention that I also cuddle guinea pigs and give a rat free roam of my person. It's difficult to be bored when a rodent is clawing you to death.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    84c504328020dc647b176a1aedadc4b3.jpg

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I'm not breaking up with my fictional girlfriend, she's the one thing in this world that keeps me sane.

Me and Korrina are an OTP <3 Please deal with it dear.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I watch a lot of anime and I never get bored, I don't have a strong need to communicate with people and therefore I find something to do.

Back