• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    tell me what you've been up to and one good thing you're excited about
    it can be something coming up or something that's recently happened
    go!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I went to a convention this weekend and I'm still very happy to have been there for the second time so far. :)

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Starting my first job really soon, excited and nervous at the same time.

Years
  • wait, you've been writing a book? since when?

I mean, it's a picture book not a proper novel so don't be too impressed or anything haha.
    I guess a couple of months? Work hasn't been consistent because both me and the artist have had health things plus I'm super lazy.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'm on vacation and I leave tommorow, I'm glad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm feeling monotone and idk if I have much to look forward to, hm. But hey, at least life doesn't suck.

Years
  • Not much, since I am going to be very busy next month with the Get-Together. It'll be my first time hosting an event, so I am naturally a bit nervous.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    my junior year started last week! i'm still just getting started, but i already love all my classes, though some of them are quite rigorous (ap language and composition/ap us history). i'm excited to challenge myself. but in other news my birthdays next week! i'm excited to get my license (hopefully) and to get older. as of late, i've been binging the danganronpa games, which i've fallen in love with.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • been up to panicking about my speech i have to do tomorrow. a good thing that is coming up that i'm excited about is..uh. jack's new videos for this week? and dan's liveshow tomorrow. i dunno. i dont really have a whole lot to look forward to lol

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • my junior year started last week! i'm still just getting started, but i already love all my classes, though some of them are quite rigorous (ap language and composition/ap us history). i'm excited to challenge myself. but in other news my birthdays next week! i'm excited to get my license (hopefully) and to get older. as of late, i've been binging the danganronpa games, which i've fallen in love with.

I took those same classes last year lol. If you practice writing for AP language its not that bad and I thought AP US was easy (but I did study a LOT!). I looked it up and 25% of students that take the AP US exam score a 5, so dont be too intimidated because other AP exams have far worse percentages.

and there I go again with unsolicited advice

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cay

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • So I created a really random novelty twitter account a couple of weeks ago (@nocontextxmen), and the other day IDK what the heck happened...but I woke up and it had 6000 followers. As of now it's at 12000. It's crazy, but it's got me really excited. haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    Mm... pretty much absolutely nothing aside from working days (which I despise I'd much prefer a night-shift job buzz-off daytime people..). Quiet and normality is so dull. ("Just pack your bags and move then!!" as if it's actually as easy as people refer to moving as, people can be so ignorant...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i've been working out for two months now and im getting so much tighter all over

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    just got back to work from vacation
    i'm excited for my next vacation. or my birthday in about a month

Back