• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hi guys it's 2 pm and im about to have an afternoon nap because afternoon naps are great

i think naps are great for most people, especially during the day when you get a chance

even if it screws up your sleep cycle rip

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love taking naps but god I hate waking up from them. It's always just this groggy "what time is it? where am i? WHO am i????" feel that is never quite worth it for me. T_T

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • thought would share a trippy thing that just happened to me:

im currently sorting out my resume stuff for college and was going to see if i can include my former smt pc position here on it and came here to check the dates of when i was active and todays my pc ani

happy 3rd pc anniversary to me :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    thought would share a trippy thing that just happened to me:

im currently sorting out my resume stuff for college and was going to see if i can include my former smt pc position here on it and came here to check the dates of when i was active and todays my pc ani

happy 3rd pc anniversary to me :)

2016-2018 is two years.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • This is so me lately:

tumblr_inline_mnfxa0RWrz1qz4rgp.gif

pkmin3033

I couldn't even open the site last night, I got a long syntax error. That was interesting. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back