• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I actually dreamt about Pokemon coming to the switch last night!!!! :D xD

It was a weird dream o.o;; The game that was to come to the switch, was called...."Ruby East", or something. And it was another hoenn remake.

It was mentioned in a nintendo magazine i was looking at in the dream, too. That I think we got for free in the mail o.o Since I recall looking at said magazine in our house....(and also i think in my bedroom too lol)

Glad i'm finally starting to have pokemon dreams again X3;;

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Then...stick with that until you think of something complicated and funny? xD

You want funny? Try watching cat videos. I was watching some just now. The things those little fluff balls won't do!!! LOL

I wonder how much i'll laugh if I have a cat of my own one day in the far off future xD

Bay

Years
  • They just want to make monies. GO players likely pay a lot for dem egg incubators.

Having gone through several raids and talked to the people that play GO a lot of money tend to go towards bag/Pokemon storage, raid passes, and luck eggs. Sometimes GO will have sales on boxes with x, y, and z items, and people buy those too.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Can poketubers actually just make good content that doesn't make me either rip it's opinionated arguments or grow bored with how generic it is?
    I?ve always liked watching MunchingOrange, but admittedly only for his ROM hack playthroughs, and I was most interested back when he was a Rijon Runner. These days he either doesn?t cover hacks that much and makes other things that are more canon, idk

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I rarely watch YouTubers?they have to be very charismatic or funny to hold my interest for long, like sWooZie. He's great.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I never watch Youtubers except for fitness ones. I don't do most forms right when working out so I have to rely on them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    It doesn't seem like you are, apart from that maybe Poketuber fans are just very vocal.

I like to watch *some* Nuzlockes of my favorite gaming channels, but I almost never watch anyone who focuses solely on Pokemon. A lot of the time, they're just flat out embarrassing.

Years
  • Idk how i'd describe the kind of content that I'm into on YT tbh

To give you an example, two of the youtubers I'm currently subscribed to are Life Noggin and Kurzgesagt. In short, I love the subject matter that they discuss and they attempt to inform their audience and educate them on a whole bunch of stuff.

And then there are other youtubers that basically animate aspects of their life in an entertaining way which I just recently stumbled upon and I found massively interesting and engaging.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I watch a lot of Youtube, but no poketubers. I like educational channels, arts/crafts/animation channels, a few LPers, and a few vloggers that I've kept up with for years. I watch youtube a lot when I'm bored as a replacement for TV. :v

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Redlettermedia is the only channel I watch religiously.

I generally just like reveiws. Movies, shows, games, etc. That's mostly what I like.

I love in-depth videos that discuss themes, or hidden meanings in my interests a lot too.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • the only poketuber i can tolerate is marriland but i haven't watched much of him lately. the content i tend to watch on youtube is random stuff like conspiracy videos, vlogs, music etc.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Similar to Joker. Most of the Youtubers I watch are musicians/musical artists like Boyce Avenue, 2Cellos, The Piano Guys, Postmodern Jukebox, and Lindsay Sterling. Sometimes I also check out Markiplier and the Crash Course series.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Mostly gamer youtubers like Markiplier and Jacksepticeye are those I follow. I do follow a couple Pokemon Youtubers but they were all inactive. One youtuber I do follow is GlitchCity, she does some great music.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back