• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] One Pokemon a Day

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Why not:

Yesterday I did castform
Spoiler:

Today I did Spinarak
Spoiler:

Still a beginner, only with pencil and paper but yeah

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
There is so much amazing art in this thread. I love it all! <3

I too shall join in on the daily mon hype! :D Simple pencil&paper drawings though, since that's all I can do.

3xnPc9u.png

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
January 14th - Trick Or Treat
SJfvFlJ.png

So, I had a much more ambitious project, but perspective is hard. So I changed it up to have straight on, but I wasn't feeling like inking and rendering that piece today, so here's something else and I guess I'll eventually finish that and post in some other thread.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
January 15th - Omae wa mou
3kWIekl.png

Pokedex said:
If you're too loud around it, you risk being torn apart by the claws on its tentacle.
The minute it senses hostility, it goes on the attack.

Translator's Note said:
"Omae wa mou BAIBU CHEKKU ni shippai suru" means "You have already failed the vibecheck"

Yes, the last one on that Pokedex is for GMax Hatterene, but it fits. Basically I got the dumb meme stuck on my head and here we are.
Doing the moody shadows was fun though. The one thing I think I'd change on this was learning how to use those manga ditherey things (half-tones, I think?) s so I'd get that proper manga feel.

Years
Just wanna say I love all these arts 🥺🥺🥺

Also i did the two daily mon I have proof in my twitter uwu (i just couldnt post them bc the laptop was currently on Hades duty fjsksl) ill post them real quick and update the stats later :D

Edit:
January 15 and 16
Yet Another Pikachu and Chimecho Windchimes

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
January 16th - Hisuian Crossing
QiPxmBo.png

Hisuian Growlithe is a cutie pie, I don't know why I thought of Animal Crossing, but I did and here it is. His name is Hikaru and he doesn't speak English yet.
Also, color still scares me, lol.

Years
Late to the party, but I'm joining in too ^.^

attachment.php

It's the King asking the Queen out, with a bouquet of flowers Gossifleur in hand!

Drew Nidoqueen yesterday and Nidoking today ^.^
And then felt like adding in a bouquet of flowers which I turned into gossifleur lol

Probably gonna stick to smaller/easier mons for my workdays lol

Attachments

• day1&2.png
    day1&2.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Failed the streak but I'm running it back with a two part special.

January 17th - Day 4 - Breloom / Rotom-Wash

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
January 17th - Working the graveyard shift
AQinxty.png

I don't love the way it turned out but I do like the way Litwick looks so, shrug.

Back