• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • There's really not much to be excited about as far as Florida goes. Although it was polled that the Dems would retain their seat and pick up a governor seat here, neither happened.

Although in typical Florida fashion, both wins happened by razor thin margins. At least with amendment 4 passed, Florida might turn a bit more blue. We'll see in 2020.

Years
  • Yeah, I def agree that Amendment 4 was so great to be passed.

I hope every's day is going well. TBH mine has been pretty tiring and I think I might go to sleep sooner than usual.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Everyone, my Korrina club is up now! :3 Its OOZING with girl power and fangirly cuteness, please join~<3

I liked looking at pictures of pink pokemon in my new pokemon guide book today too lol Pink is such a beautiful color ^w^

Years

• I liked looking at pictures of pink pokemon in my new pokemon guide book today too lol Pink is such a beautiful color ^w^

Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Everyone, my Korrina club is up now! :3 Its OOZING with girl power and fangirly cuteness, please join~<3

I liked looking at pictures of pink pokemon in my new pokemon guide book today too lol Pink is such a beautiful color ^w^

Will do, one of my favorite gym leaders plus Lucario is one of my favorite Pokémon.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I've played some HGSS on my phone too. Mostly been on pc with emulation though (with older games back in the day), and otherwise just on the console itself.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • Haven't payed to much attention to them. But I also do the same with a lot of new games.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • An old friend of my mom's was over my house today ^_^

He's nice. He put on a pink panther episode on his laptop for me :3 (i told him how i like the color pink a lot lol xD the cartoon was cute, the panther had a pet fish in it LOL a cat with a pet fish....xDDDD and walking the fish like a dog too no less. thats a pretty funny cartoon!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back