• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Had a much better day at work than last night. Woooooo. Also had an old friend come in who I haven't seen in awhile. :D

Years
    • Seen today
    I ended up being swamped by customers right before the end of my shift, shafting my closing by half an hour. I ended up missing the last of the Lugia raids for the day :(

Years
  • I ended up being swamped by customers right before the end of my shift, shafting my closing by half an hour. I ended up missing the last of the Lugia raids for the day :(

AAAA that'll happen to mom too like they'll be like WERE BUSY pls stay later

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't care how busy we are when my shift is over I'm like BYE and run to the break room to get my stuff and run to the car.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    My (dick) boss and I usually stay a bit longer after closing hours at the shoe shop to play on my Switch or whatever else, and usually, at least if it's a customer he's chummy with, he'll let them in if they show up and service them. Take an order, or give them theirs.

It's rare, but usually only the ones who know him closely do it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    We all hate Saturdays at work and wanna blow the place up. So when our shift is done we're always trying to escape ASAP.

Years
  • working saturdays is gross to begin with oof :< i'd never be able to do that unless i know i'd have the next two days off. especially if it's customer service type of work, that gets exhausting real quick

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back