• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] LGBTQ+ Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
I'm a (white) cis bi male. I don't go outside much and when I do I don't really socialize so I don't date anyone yet, and if I did we probably wouldn't actually meet up in person much at all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm a (white) cis bi male. I don't go outside much and when I do I don't really socialize so I don't date anyone yet, and if I did we probably wouldn't actually meet up in person much at all.
Perhaps online dating could be the way to go for you :) I met my boyfriend through this very forum, and I know plenty of other couples connected through PC as well.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
Hello, I'm Benjamin, a bisexual male who would like to join. I was raised by two lesbians and came out two years ago. Despite having a large LGBTQ+ community, my school believes I lie about my sexuality. That's probably because they call me a bigot. I am not though, and fully support LGBTQ+ rights. I hope I can give advice and be a part of this club!

Last edited:
Years
Hi new people, welcome to the club! I've updated the member list.

Here's a new discussion topic:
How do you feel about LGBTQ+ pride? Is it important? [e.g. Pride parades, Pride Month, LGBT History Month, etc]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Warm welcome to everyone who recently joined the club! <3

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hey, I'm Sophie and I'm a bi, cis female. :D

@ coming out, the first people I told were some of my closest online friends. I realised I was bi in 8th grade but didn't tell anyone till a few years later when I let it slip that I liked a girl and there was a moment of ??? but support. In one instance we both ended up finding out that the other person was bisexual, going WHAT and then talking all about it - it was a wholesome experience though.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Uh hi, I'm Catnip~ (Desert Stream~ once my name gets changed :p) but you can call me Lissa I guess... I'm a trans female and also pansexual...

For LGBTQ+: What was your initial coming out process like? If you haven't come out, what is holding you back?
Well the first time I came out, idk what I was thinking really. I never really know why I do it, I just feel like it's a good time to do it I guess... I have a very good sense for who I can trust and when I should do it. The first time I told anyone was to my friend over discord. It was really boring. I told my other best friend and his brother late one night playing overwatch lol. And uh, yeah I usually just text most people. I've told three people in person.
My brother kinda guessed that I was LGBTQ+ (I think he was joking when he said it but I figured I might as well come out while the topic was there) and then he asked if he could tell my parents, and I said he could... That's kinda it, it's never really gone too badly for me.

How do you feel about LGBTQ+ pride? Is it important? [e.g. Pride parades, Pride Month, LGBT History Month, etc]
I don't really have too much of an opinion on this. I want it to affect my life as little as possible so I don't really discuss it usually. Some people dedicate their lives to fighting for LGBTQ+ rights, going to pride events, etc. but that's just not for me. More power to those who do I guess, lol

Years
Let me take a shot at the latest topic. It would be great to see a pride parade in my hometown but it doesn't happen. Like a some other members here I'm stuck in a very stagnant area. But maybe another Erin Bailey will arise for the south?

I think it was so awesome she organized this international pride festival right in the middle of Pence's hometown.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUSAwrrbln4

I think everyone deserves a place where they can feel safe and express who they are. Pride month is good.

Last edited:

Platform Heels Trainer

Pokemon Trainer who wears platform heels
Years
I will join the club if you allow me. I am not gay but I love platform heels to death and I am a supporter of LGBTQ+ rights. Like if you heard some of the things I like you might think I'm gay but I'm not and sometimes I wish I was a girl. If anything I guess I would be bi.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
853166282_45727.gif

Posting this here cuz, I am a member of this club, also Korrina happens to be a same sex love.

I made this blingee to show my thankfulness to her. She's helped me so much.

I hope one day lgbt people are accepted by everyone. :)

Being in love has no gender, and in the end you never know who's going to be you're true hero in life.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Hi, I want to join too! :) My name is Wallace and I'm gay. Started finding myself out in late middle school and the experience went pretty much natural from then, really. I'm glad I had a lot of people to talk to and support me with the subject! :D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Wallace's post made me smile (and i gave it a like). Its a really good thing he's found a good amount of friends who accept and support the fact that he is gay ^_^

In a flyer we got in the mail at my house, btw, there's also a section that talks about a program where you can have thanksgiving dinner with an LGBTQ+ person and they can tell you about their lives as you're eating with them. I thought it sounded so nice and generous. :D

It warms my heart to hear happy things relating to this community. :)

Last edited:
Years
Everyone I know irl, including family, is a huge bigot, so even though the capital has pride events/groups, I can't attend any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back