• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm currently reading a series from back in my childhood that I've actually never finished: Inuyasha

Years
  • I just finished Wonder Egg Priority... it was weird and I'm not sure how to feel. It had some great moments and it was cool to see a series deal with some really messed up plot elements (like roughly every trigger warning imaginable) without turning into a big edge fest (somehow). But idk, it was lacking something too. It feels like it was really rushed and it needed to take more time to explore everything properly - even with a special conclusion episode on the way.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I'm watching Zombie Land Saga Revenge off and on. This season hasn't been mind blowing, but it's still a nice show for escapism!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I watched episode 8 of BNA. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite anime series. The pastel art style, catchy soundtrack, and interesting premise have kept me hooked.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Just watched episode 10 of Eighty-Six (86), probably one of the best anime airing right now.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Digimon the 2020 reboot. It's nice but it's weird. The old one was simpler, I feel.

Years
  • Ascendance of a Bookworm - Binged the entire thing in 1 go.... randomly decided to watch it one Sunday and could not stop =o
    Tower of God - Was ok I guess, nothing special.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Just recently caught up with both DICE and Unholy Blood. I honestly can't believe DICE is still publishing. I stopped reading about a year ago and thought it was finally getting to the point of wrapping up but I guess not lmao.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    ID: Invaders

This is the first anime I've binge watched in ages. It really keeps you guessing!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • ID: Invaders

This is the first anime I've binge watched in ages. It really keeps you guessing!

Oooh I hope you enjoyed it :) I thought it was a really interesting premise when it was airing but felt it didn't get as much love as it deserved.

As for me, I just finished Fruits Basket Second Season and I want to scream :)))

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • While I wait for the final Wonder Egg Priority episodes to get english dubbed... I've started watching Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Only 1 ep seen so far... and it's HILARIOUS. Probably the best comedy anime I've watched in quite some time. 😂

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Been on a bit of a manga kick lately!

Recent things I have read some/all volumes of include:
    • Seven Days: Monday–Sunday
    • My Brother's Husband
    • Blank Canvas: My So-Called Artist's Journey
    • Still Sick
    • Satoko and Nada

Of these Satoko and Nada is probably my favourite. I'd seen a few of the 4koma from it floating around the internet before and they were hilarious, so when I saw it at my library I picked it up. It's been... kind of enlightening? It's really funny and really endearing and I have to admit I'm learning a lot too. It's really nice to see such a simple and honest portrayal of cultural differences and what they mean to people. I really recommend it!!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Finished the manga for Koe no Katachi / A Silent Voice! Found time to read it over the span of a few days before bed and in between breaks. I haven't seen the movie yet so I'm quite excited to put that on my to watch list in the future at some point as I liked the manga. I will be trying to read Fruits Basket next as I've never been exposed to that series either and am curious about it. I like reading manga at the moment as it's a lot easier to fit in reading than it is watching but hoping to also get back to watching the rest of Angel Beats soon :D

Years
  • Binged Fruits Basket final season. I watched one episode then stopped since I got lazy. Was crying for literally every single episode of that season... so good. I loved it.

Lamp

back
    Years
  • last anime i watched was Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens, not so into it like the others tbh
    last manga i read was Domina no Do, don't have thoughts on it other than can easily tell its a mid-2000s manga

Back