• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Zacian and Zamazenta.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • 62180869_10219222435861496_2311884795543552000_n.jpg

So what are your takes on the 2 legendary wolves?
    I think they're both awesome!
    I love Zacian holding onto it's sword for sure, but Zamazenta's cloak looks so awesome as well as it's shield mane.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love them both as they represent Z, but Zacian is far closer to my heart because it's close to my name! (Zach)

Saphron

Suit Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    I'm not feeling very big on them. I'm just not into their general look and don't like how similar looking they are. I thought it was gonna be different forms of the same Pokemon at first.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • i like them! they look similar but they appear to be more like allies than anything which would make sense given their similarities. there's obviously a third legendary in play which was hinted in the trailer that they seem to be fighting together against.

Years
  • I mean, I like them both! Not so much Zamazenta for the same reasons that I'm not huge on Bastiodon, but it still looks ok.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    I love them! I am a bit biased because wolves are my favorite animal, but I really love the sword and shield theme.

Zacian is my favorite of the two, but I love both.

I really don't mind them looking similar at all. I am sure there is going to be a canon reason.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    I think Zacian will have a hard time battling with that sword in his mouth. In my opinion Zacian is lazy designed, would be better if his mane would be made of blades or a horn that looks like a blade an actual sword. Zamazenta is fine.

Years
  • They look fine. I'm looking forward their backstories. Zacian reminds me of Sif from Dark Souls. Would be interesting if it would have story like that.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm really liking Zacian, though. A wolf like Pokemon holding a sword is so freaking cool. Zamazenta is cool, too, but that name is hard to pronounce, so it didn't really grab me.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ZACIAN IS MY FAVORITE LEGENDARY

I love canine Pokemon, especially wolves, so I was like yeeeesss

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    When the trailer first played, I thought that they were just two forms of the same pokemon. They look SO similar.
    They're both wolves and their colour schemes of red+blue are so similar.

I'm pretty torn between the two: Zacian is literally a dog with a sword while Zamazenta looks pretty stupid with its shield 'mane/collar'.
    Though, Zacian's sword-holding is just stupid enough to win me over Zamazenta, so I'll probably make Sword my main game.
    Hopefully the third legendary isn't so similar.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Love, love Zacian but I have to say I'm not to crazy for the other one. That mane just doesn't do it for me.

Sirfetch’d

I was shocked that this is what the box legends turned out to be but I am VERY pleased! Both are pretty similar but have just enough differences to make me appreciate them both in different ways. If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be Zamazenta as of right now but it's not by much.

Years
  • I like them both. I don't really have much of a preference design-wise but I think I'll give it to Zacian just because I favour the sword over shield so I guess unless there's a significant amount of Shield exclusives I prefer to the Sword ones Sword is the one I'm getting.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • They look alright to me. Not the best designs, but they're still good. Not the biggest fan of their names or their color schemes, though.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I love both of them so much! Initially, I was drawn to Zamazenta but now I'd say I favor Zacian! I prefer its coloration and I think it's absolutely adorable holding that blade in its mouth! Overall both are 10/10! ^-^

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Both are cool, but leaning towards Zacian simply because the bonus points went to how it holds its sword despite being a quadruped.

Back