• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
right about that zach when exactly are we going again now that you're finally back in florida

Years
I only have Wednesdays these days rip and I can't go home early on Mondays because Mondays are considered critical days and it looks bad to do that.

So I can only request a Tuesday off (whenever my boss offers it), so let me know when you guys want to go about doing that and I'll see what I can do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
anytime you want to!! i could head up one day after work or maybe take a monday/tuesday off and work a friday instead :>

Probably some upcoming monday then when i dont think im going to disney with sis on tuesday.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
cute you're driving or flying here buddy i don't have enough time in my life to drive 8 hours there and back

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i finally got my flair to shrink in height on legacy and i'm so pleased with myself over this rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back