• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Faviroute Parts Of The PokéCommunity

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • I posted this thread mainly cause im bored, but I do have some parts of the Pokemon Community that i adore.

Number 1. The Ot section (Other Trivia)
    Number 2. The RP section (Role Plays)
    Number.3 The New Users Welcome, I like saying Hi and helping newbies ;)
    Number 4. The OTD section (Off Topic Discussions)
    And Number 5: The AT (Art Gallery)

And, may i ask, what are yours?

Years
  • I like to say hello to newbies, discuss the Pokemon games, anime and Pokemon in general. I also like the groups and trivia.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I love the community and the people I meet. The main reason I come here is for all the awesome friends I made!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • My favorite part of PokeCommunity is probably the blogs. I just like reading rants, and there aren't many elsewhere on the forum.

The people here are really nice too. o3o; That's really the only reason why I joined here. Other popular Pokemon forums are filled with mean people and trolls, and that seems not to be the case here. ^-^

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My favourite forum is Emulation. My second was NU/W, but it shifted to OVP (here).

I barely go on blogs to be honest.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    The more friendly people present here is a pretty big thing to me.

For forums, I like the Fan Fiction & Writing section. I enjoy reading other works to see how other people interpret different situations in the same anime/book/etc.

I would like the Pokemon Manga more if there were more lively users present.

Ayselipera

As for sections I only like Other Voting Polls, Culture and Media, and Other Chat. Typically I only post in ovp though.

Only other thing I can think of are the blogs for so many reasons.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • POKEMON GROUPS < That's like my home xD Though I post a bit in the OVP section and hang out a bit in the Art Gallery And Other Clubs cause it has the Inazuma Eleven FC

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • POKEMON GROUPS IS WHERE IT'S AT BRO. Seriously, y'all should come down and hang out there. :>

Second favorite is NU/W 'cause I like talking to all kinds of people. :3

I quite like the blogs too. And all my amazing friends here who love me and support me. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    1. C&M
    2. OVP
    3. VM conversations
    4. Blogs

The rest I either don't visit or only visit sometimes.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • The overall very clean, friendly, helpful community. I think the people here are just great in pretty much every way... most of the time. lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite parts of the forum are all the Pokemon-related forums, especially the Competitive Battling Center and Black and White, as well as Other Voting Polls.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    1. The New Users Welcome
    2. The Other Trivia section
    3. The Other Voting Polls
    4. The Pokémon Groups section

the rest i visit sometimes :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • rekky OVP for me, probably. I find it really easy to talk about stuff in this section because I'm being asked a direct question and all that. I generally end up writing wayyyyyy too much and looking stupid though, haha. But I reckon that one day, my entire life story will be more or less retrievable from this section if I post in enough places.

Outside of OVP, probably C&M. I can generally find some fairly interesting material in that section and discover new stuff, although I hardly have anything to add and when I do it's normally about some sort of English TV show or something that no-one knows anyway.

OC is pretty cool too but again I generally don't know what to say in there unless it's a really relevant topic and all that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My favorite forums are OVP, C&M, and CQ&F.
    I quite enjoy blogs, though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    First and foremost, I live in the Pokémon anime section, mainly because I love to speculate. Other than that, the members here a pretty friendly and I've made friends with quite a few. Other sections I usually like to check out would be OVP, OT, VG and most of the Pokémon sections.

Years
  • Well i mostly like the people on here so for me it'd be the VM's and blogs xD
    But out of the forums i like
    Community Questions & Feedback - i like to try and help people with their forum problems at least when i'm not ninja'd by someone ¬.¬ and some of the suggestions are really creative and helpful some times :D
    C&T - I love reading over peoples opinions on all things computer related x3
    The Graphics & Photography section - PC has some amazing artists and shutter bugs.
    OVP - Its like an easier to answer OC :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Used to be a certain profile, so instead going with Black and White. I love reading posts there as well as posting, and I also enjoy CQ&F occasionally, but lately it's been so suggestion-ridden and I really prefer threads I can help out with.

And as for blogs as people have mentioned, I don't really enjoy them anymore, so I somewhat scroll through them on a lesser basis. On the other hand I stalk a whole lot of other sections for no reason whatsoever, though.

Years
  • My top favorite section is the TCG section. It's my baby and it always needs more love. Outside of there, I like Other Trivia, Other Chat, OVP, and Pokemon Trivia quite a bit. There are other sections I like, but not on the level of these five.

Back