• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Gabri

m8
Years
Evil as in sounding evil, as if it would be the perfect theme song for a Satanic meeting or the summoning of some Cthulhu-esque entity. But there's like 1 of those songs for every 150 or so that are not like that in the slightest.

These last few posts show why I hate being the daughter of a metalhead

Dafuq how I wish my parents were metalheads

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I wish my parents were metalheads. My dad only likes rock and country, and my mom will listen to just about anything once. But neither of them get excited when I talk about the new Amon Amarth album or how bad Chelsea Grin sounds in concert.

Years
Metalheads? In a world where the airwaves today are dominated by pop? I tend to like Philadelphia's premier radio station (93.3 WMMR), as they have good variety between old and new. They'll play 70's, 80's or 90's and they'll throw some of today's modern hits in there too.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
So when are we going to talk about T-Swift's Bad Blood vid?! I thought it was a really cool concept and loved all the costuming and everything, I just wish we had more than just 29837482974 short cameos and it was a bit longer. I loved the start though, and it has some very gif-able moments ;P

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I CANT BELIEVE IT DIED IN MY SECTION! Begone!

I just realized I haven't finished one of my SoulSilver playthroughs, so I want to finish that this summer :3

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I'm actually playing Pt and SoulSilver, need some break from Gen VI's 3D, not hating them or hate them. Just simply need a break. :)

Years
With my Alpha Sapphire save going corrupt and losing all my built-up work, I guess I'm now debating whether to stick with X/Y (I do like Kalos better than Hoenn) or maybe resume my forgotten Platinum run.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yay for reviving the wandering thread! :D

I still need to play HG.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
With my Alpha Sapphire save going corrupt and losing all my built-up work, I guess I'm now debating whether to stick with X/Y (I do like Kalos better than Hoenn) or maybe resume my forgotten Platinum run.

I personally suggest you to return to Sinnoh first, for a 3D break. {XD} But yeah, the more you get into the latest games, the more you might neglect the older ones.~

Yay for reviving the wandering thread! :D

I still need to play HG.

When are we sailing to the next location? *w*

Why 'need to'? I understand 'want to', is there something you haven't done yet?

Years
Wow... it's been about two years since whatever past version of the Wandering Thread was in this section. It sure took it's time to come back!

If you're looking for a Pokemon (General) themed discussion, how about we share our favorite part of the Pokemon franchise? The games, anime, TCG, merchandise, etc...

Years
The games had always been my top fave of the franchise, but then the anime has been making some interesting turns lately. I feel like XY really took the anime to a new level, especially with Serena and the whole AmourShipping thing. Even Ash apparently getting this future Greninja that takes on his appearance and develops massive strength from it.

Years
I really wish I was into the current anime more, as I've heard some good things about the XY series. Considering it was the anime (and the TCG) that got me into Pokemon in the first place, I should at least give more than one episode a shot, though I never seem to have the time to get around to watching it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Me too. I've talked badly about the anime many times haha. But I do wish I had focus enough to get through the Hoenn and Sinnoh series. From what I heard, Sinnoh was the best part?

Years
Well no point in letting the drunky thread sit around in Pokemon General collecting dust, so Treehouse folks, do your thing and start talking about trees, or something. I don't know.

f4CwYcy.gif

Reactions: Sun
Back