• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Once in a Blue Moon | Epilogue

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Once in a Blue Moon...
    A Fairy-Tale inspired Mafia
    STORY

"Seize the traitor, seize him!" The Queen of Heart's shrill shrieks echoed down the stone corridors. Her minions cornered the weakened man, his heart already firmly in The Queen's grasp. Rumpelstiltskin had once been an ally, or a tool to her success, perhaps even more than that; however, The Queen's ambitions knew no bounds, no way would a powerful sorcerer continue to exist in her new city.

- - -​

The Capital had been her playground after Rumpelstiltskin, The Wolf and The Lady of the Lake had finally destroyed the do-gooders of the story realm. The others of her group were not aware of her survival, and by the time they realised that Rumpel and The Queen were working together it was too late.

Since choosing her queen, The Lady of the Lake had sworn loyalty - but with Excalibur gone The Lady's confidence in her choice was shaken. Sensing her distrust, The Queen quickly had The Lady's heart was torn out, her soul preserved in an ornate mirror. Despite this, her body walks still, controlled by The Queen's at every step.

The Wolf, sensing treachery in the castle, quickly made his escape. Still stuck in his (mostly) human form, The Wolf had no choice but to lie low on the outskirts of the town.

- - -​

"Oh. Deary," Rumpel cooed as The Queen's henchmen held him before her. "I saw this coming long ago," He chuckled, his silvered skin losing its shine as The Queen clenched his heart tighter. "When I die... well... you'll see..."

"SILENCE!" The Queen screamed, crushing his heart in an instant. Rumpelstiltskin's thin lips curled to a smile as his body seized up, turning to dust and falling to the ground. Her henchmen smirked, finally the city was theirs. Laughing was heard throughout the night, by morning everyone knew that the city was now hers - both allies and rebels alike.

More Info

Hello! Once in a Blue Moon follows the events of Once Upon a Time, a year after the evildoer's victory. Since then much has happened, The Queen of Hearts has disposed of her allies and begun building a new empire.

Rumpel's death has released another wave of magic across the city, and after discovering their new found abilities and preparing for a huge battle The Queen's enemies are ready to rise up.

All PokéCommunity rules apply
    A lynch vote should be written in the format: [Lynch] <player>. It can be changed at any point in the day phase.
    No private messaging may take place outside the GM-controlled skype groups.
    Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    You may post once after your death, as long as you do not give away any player roles (including your own).
    Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    Night actions should be sent to me by PM within 24 hours of the night phase starting.

Roles

Role names and descriptions are below, however all role actions are secret.

The Queen's Guard:

Spoiler:

The Rebels:

Spoiler:

Unaffiliated:

Spoiler:

Game Mechanics

Wealth
    During this game players will find themselves Wealthy or Poor. At the beginning of the game, this will be completely RNG'd, however there are several roles that can change someone's wealth.

What's the point of all this? Well, firstly, anyone who is branded as Wealthy will have their vote count as two during the day lynch. There will also be several events that manipulate and use Wealth in the way the punish and reward individuals.

Story Log

Night Zero
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three
    Night Three
    Day Four

PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Melody as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Lostelle as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    faer as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Sun as ???
    Draskk as ???
    Grey Bidoof as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I am still upset I have missed two of your previous games, since they seemed so well-run and fun! :(

That being said, third time's the charm. ;)

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • YES IN FOR THIS

I was so excited when I saw this was next up in the queue

AS LONG AS A TEAMMATE DOESN'T KILL ME ON N1 IF I'M MAFIA AGAIN (well, looks like they know each other from the start this time around so I guess that won't happen again, lol)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Everyone so far is accepted, there are just three places left.

If Gunner and Melody could also confirm that would be grand.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welp. Full. If anyone else is interested I'll note down reserves. Roles will come out tomorrow evening.

Back