• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mushrooms absolutely do not go on pizzas

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Almost every topping is an abomination to me because I'm super picky about what I put on my pizza. Anything I can't take off (or that leaves residue that I can taste even when it's removed--looking at you, green peppers) is gross. :(

But I'm also super weird because my pizza topping of choice is tuna so oh well.

Years
I was about to report this because of the name.

I prefer classic toppings with chilli.

Lately, I experiment with my toppings. I had one with prosciutto, bacon, brie, parmesan cheese, ham, cheese and a lot of chilli and I loved it. Another one that I found tasty was with regular cheese and ham, bacon, sausages and hot peppers.

I would also like to try chocolate pizza, but I fear it will be just too sweet for me.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm real picky about my pizza as well. I usually get pepperoni and black olives and that's it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I like meaty/cheesy pizzas - I love vegetables on their own but I don't like it mixed in my other food, and that includes on pizza.

So I like pepperoni, just cheese, bacon, meat lovers pizzas, etc

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Everything—the works! I love pizza that's piled with ingredients. Especially pineapple. Mushrooms, chicken, fetta etc are also good.

However... SEAFOOD ON PIZZA IS WRONG. Don't tarnish it with anchovies please. :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Everything—the works! I love pizza that's piled with ingredients. Especially pineapple. Mushrooms, chicken, fetta etc are also good.

However... SEAFOOD ON PIZZA IS WRONG. Don't tarnish it with anchovies please. :(

Sea food on pizza is when someone needs to have common sense slapped into them.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
^Yes! Would you believe octopus and squid on pizza is a thing?? I can't even....

Sirfetch’d

I eat pizza at least once a week. When it comes to toppings though I am pretty bland and only eat pepperoni lmao 8(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Umm I love mushrooms on pizza.

I also love chicken and pepperoni.

Reactions: Kai
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I like veggies on my pizza, but I'm fine with eating it plain! White pizza is good too.

Except mushrooms. I can't stand them. :( rip

Back