• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'd rather not squint to read everything so I just make it easier on myself and just zoom in.

Years
  • I'm awake all night waiting till 9 am for a scheduled Oomph song from their new album
    im that dedicated

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    you don't catch the gay when you come here

you come here because you are already gay

Years
  • nuuk

gsc spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Hi everyone, good morning! Has this week been exceptionally long for anyone else?

longer? its been super short for me. with holidays being in the middle of the week it makes it seem like a 3 day work week.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    if there's gonna be a gay chit chat thread why isn't there a STRAIGHT chit chat thread? this is discrimination (/s)

this week's gone SO quickly for me and i go back to school on monday that's DISGUSTING??? although at least it's drag race night tonight that's fun

who are u guys rooting for in all stars?? honestly i love everyone who's left (i'm a bit iffy on monet but. still), i do have a soft spot for trinity though

Years
  • if there's gonna be a gay chit chat thread why isn't there a STRAIGHT chit chat thread? this is discrimination (/s)

Therein lies the joys of double agency! You can manoeuvre yourself into either company and be accepted. So when there's a Straight Thread, should there be a revolution, one can shimmy over there.

It's like being a bat. You can chill with the birds, then go hang with the animals (geddit) and everything is bu to the most tickety of standards.

Glad to have shed the childishness of crushes, though. Now I'm just 'in passion' with people. Its very separate from love and lust, though: it's a mad, obsessive, unjustified fondness for another person that'd make you crawl through glass for them just because their mien ticks all the right boxes. You don't even have to be attracted to them. For me, something asexual comes into play because I respect them too much to fawn over them. That's not to say that attraction comes independent of respect, but attraction sort of muddies the waters. You're more likely to get hurt, it seems, even if you're just an observer.

I highly recommend being in passion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back