• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

using your phone while on the toilet

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    perjure yourself over scrolling though discord while taking a shite

i dare you

Reading Blade

No, Never that just disgusting, Im too OCD for my phone to get like that.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    what else would i do ?? be alone w my thoughts ????

Years
  • 7e6r6um.png

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Sometimes I do sometimes I don't.

If I know I'm going to be there for the long haul, my handy dandy phone is summoned.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Of course not????? Why the fuck would I do that? I don't want to get bathroom germs on my phone???? That's rancid, oh my god.

Years
  • Of course not????? Why the psyduck would I do that? I don't want to get bathroom germs on my phone???? That's rancid, oh my god.

Great minds think alike.

I mean, if digestive antics take such a toll on our crammed lives, perhaps we should just live in the bathroom. Send out for takeaway. Have a few sandwiches and watch some Netflix while our bodily functions do what bodily functions do. Do a few pull-ups on the shower rod to cancel out the Chinese food and then bam, back on the toilet seat for the next episode of Stranger Things. The ultimate schedule and abode.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    it's not like I shit all over my hands and text people, guys, come on now

Last edited:
    Years
  • ...are some of you guys serious? all well and good if you don't, but the way some are responding? making it out to be like you're sitting there browsing twitter as you're wiping your ass with your bare hands.

go in. pull down your pants. sit down. take out your phone. put your phone away when you're done. clean. leave.

It is of my old-fashioned opinion that things should be kept separate. The bed is for sleeping, the kitchen for preparing food, the outside for roughhousing and the bathroom for hygiene and whatnot. When integration occurs, the whole system comes crashing down and suddenly the apocalypse arrives early.

Besides, with stuff like bathing and all, ahem, that, it's a time for deep thought and meditation - not replying to girlfriends and playing Candy Crush.

I guess what disturbs me most is that so many people find it difficult to put down their phone and just think - that they have to be entertained for every moment of every day, or have to be indulging in some activity. Life is its own activity. And yes, its a shame that discharging waste from bodies doesn't come with disco lights and a cabaret act, but not everything is meant to be interesting. In moments of boredom and the like, we have to think. Thinking is what makes the world go around, and the people who don't are the ones that make it stop.

Another fact of life is that there is always somebody to provide the diatribe, and that just happens to be me.

Years
  • I don't actually, I'm afraid the government or whomever will watch me while I do my business.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    doing it as we speak
    no shame tbh

Last edited:
    Back