• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah. I try and grab the big ones by their necks, albeit with leather gloves because I'm a conscientious kind of daredevil. Next time, I'm going to try and make them latch onto my toe because I ran out of scream inducing hallucinogenics and now I need to improvise.

Have you ever read any Artemis Fowl?

Years
  • Yeah. I try and grab the big ones by their necks, albeit with leather gloves because I'm a conscientious kind of daredevil. Next time, I'm going to try and make them latch onto my toe because I ran out of scream inducing hallucinogenics and now I need to improvise.

Have you ever read any Artemis Fowl?

Years
  • No, but I craftily engineered the destruction of one by never getting off it. Bam. Out the window. What a manipulative genius I am.

Have you ever held a live octopus?

Years
  • Yeah. The power to draw all the dust to a specific place, and then light the gargantuan mound on fire. Ahh...

Have you ever drank from a cup that someone else has drank from also...? Worst phrasing ever but there it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back