• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

What if the three starters were Grass/Fire, Fire/Water, and Water/Grass? That'd be pretty interesting! :D

Yes, this has to happen! (Mainly because we totally need a less ugly version of Volcanion.)

PLEASE be something more interesting than a chili pepper! ;_;

I made a grass/fire Fakemon a few years ago, it was one of my favorites. I need to take a look if I can find that drawing somewhere. But if you're against chilipeppers... charcoal maybe?

I believe it could! Then you have your eels and rays... There's the electric ray, for example. :) Granted, it is a little odd-looking... Anyway, I imagine there are a number of ocean critters out there that could qualify, only I can't quite see them as starters hehe.

Surprisingly there aren't even many rays, only Mantine, but so many regular fish. A water/poison whiplash stingray would work out great too.

Speaking about ocean critters. What do you think of... a sea cucumber Pokémon? :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hold on hold on hold on. A sea cucumber pokemon? Like really? i mean that is the last thing id ever think of haha that deserves an applause xD
    so what would it be like Hades said grass and water? Or like something like this?
    Spoiler:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Hold on hold on hold on. A sea cucumber pokemon? Like really? i mean that is the last thing id ever think of haha that deserves an applause xD
    so what would it be like Hades said grass and water? Or like something like this?
    Spoiler:

That looks kinda cute actually!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I made a grass/fire Fakemon a few years ago, it was one of my favorites. I need to take a look if I can find that drawing somewhere. But if you're against chilipeppers... charcoal maybe?

Hmm, I was thinking more of a "Lonefire Blossom" type of thing.

Spoiler:

Or as Otamajakushi said, something representing the earth would be really awesome! :D

Spoiler:

That... actually looks like a convincing Pokémon, haha. :P

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Yup, eels and rays are out there too, as you said! But then what if Game Freak wanted to boggle our minds, and decided to make it a machine instead? Like maybe a submarine Pokémon? xD

Spoiler:

Fire/Fairy and Water/Fighting sound really interesting too! Now I wonder what they might be based on. :o

I actually like that idea haha. They already have a good few machine-like Pokemon, so I could see it working. :P Also, they haven't done any Pokemon based off a marlin yet, which is something I've wanted to see for a while!

I'm not the best at coming up with Pokemon tbh haha, but I wouldn't mind something pixie-like for Fire/Fairy. c: (Speaking of which, I want a Mega Celebi!)

As for Water/Fighting, what about a beaver-type thing? I recall drawing something like that when I was little. :)

Spoiler:

Hey, that actually looks pretty good! Like, it could totally pass off as a Pokemon. :D And it makes a sea cucumber come off as cute, which is a feat. xD I've been in lagoons infested with them in real life and trust me, they're not. D:

Anyhow, a sea cucumber Pokemon is bound to be either pure Water or Water/something else. Poison, or even fire, perhaps? Rock or Grass could fit, too!

I know we have Shellos and Gastrodon as sea slugs, but I think we need another! There are some amazing ones irl, after all! Maybe a Water/Grass-type, with a little garden on its back? :) Oooh, there are too many typing possibilities!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Spoiler:

Of course a sea cucumber, because sea cucumbers, that's why. By the way, I love that art! ♥

Hmm, I was thinking more of a "Lonefire Blossom" type of thing.

Spoiler:

For a moment I thought you were talking about bomb flowers from Zelda, but it looks different. (And since I don't know it, I'm just gonna assume it's from Yu-Gi-Oh. :P)
    Spoiler: Bomb flower
    latest

I know we have Shellos and Gastrodon as sea slugs, but I think we need another! There are some amazing ones irl, after all! Maybe a Water/Grass-type, with a little garden on its back? :) Oooh, there are too many typing possibilities!

Oh, oh, oh! What about these guys? They're sea slugs that are part plant, sort of. (They eat algae, plants, and instead of devouring the chloroplasts, they take them up and use them to do photosynthesis and take up energy the plant way.)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    The sea cucumber was cute that may have just scarred me for life xD

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Speaking of leaves, I wish Razor Leaf had 100% accuracy and maybe 60 base power. <__< Does anyone else here have any moves that they wish they could change or tweak?

For a moment I thought you were talking about bomb flowers from Zelda, but it looks different. (And since I don't know it, I'm just gonna assume it's from Yu-Gi-Oh. :P)
    Spoiler: Bomb flower
    latest

Yup, it's Yu-Gi-Oh. :P I never thought of that, but yeah! Those bomb flowers from Ocarina of Time could actually make for a really fun Pokémon idea! Just think about it: a walking, explosive plant. :D

(Speaking of which, I want a Mega Celebi!)

As for Water/Fighting, what about a beaver-type thing? I recall drawing something like that when I was little. :)

Mega Celebi would totally be a Fairy. I'd bet a million bucks on it! xD And maybe that beaver thing could be like a slimmer and faster version of Bibarel!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    33 - I'd just like to interject and say that more Mega legendaries would be amazing to have.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Hey guys a weird thing happened in my nuzrun today. I lost my Linoone at the normal gym, so then after the gym I went hunting for new encounters, and for 2 routes in a row, guess what were my catches?

Both Linoones.

Its like the games want me to have a Linoone on my team.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Lol but I already found a replacement for my Linoone(It was the mega Latios). So I won't be using the other noones until something nasty happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back