• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Speaking of leaves, I wish Razor Leaf had 100% accuracy and maybe 60 base power. <__< Does anyone else here have any moves that they wish they could change or tweak?

Razor Leaf has just inherited their power and accuracy from when it was OP in Gen I, because it gave an instant crit at the time. (Literally 100% even if your base speed was at least 64.)
    Other moves that can use a tweak are Knock Off (why so much base power?), Octazooka (more accuracy perhaps). There's probably more.

Yup, it's Yu-Gi-Oh. :P I never thought of that, but yeah! Those bomb flowers from Ocarina of Time could actually make for a really fun Pokémon idea! Just think about it: a walking, explosive plant. :D

Ha, knew it! We already have Seedot though, which can learn Explosion for some reason, but it's not even close to being as interesting as a bomb flower. :D

48 That's true why can't ur pokemon just burn down the tree or w/e

Spoiler: This is why...
    Watch out for Ghosts...

The only HM move I find useful is Surf, it acts as a powerful Water move and it's probably the most used HM for getting around. Waterfall is good too, obviously if you have a physical attacker then it's beneficial to use Waterfall over Surf.

Totally agree to this, but I sometimes give physical sweepers Surf as well, as it's very useful against rock and ground types, which tend to have a defense stat that's a lot higher than their special defense.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Omg yes some things just dont make sense like i dont think fly has to be a move or cut seriously we could use almost any pokemon type to remove that tree. Strength i guess makes sense and so does rock smash and surf but cut just no.

It's okay I guess, but it could at least have been a more useful move, like maybe Slash or Incinerate.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Or atleast be packed with some more power haah

So heres a question whats your guy's favorite game in the trivia section? apart from this one cause we all know watch out for ghosts is awesome!

I think mines pokemon alphabet haha especailly when i get X then im like hmm Xereas or Xatu tough choice :3

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Spoiler: This is why...
    Watch out for Ghosts...

OMG hahaha, that looks like something Dedenne would post! And something I would steal from him, lololol.

So heres a question whats your guy's favorite game in the trivia section? apart from this one cause we all know watch out for ghosts is awesome!

I think mines pokemon alphabet haha especailly when i get X then im like hmm Xereas or Xatu tough choice :3

That's a tough question, heh. I love a lot of the games here but it's too hard for me to decide on them! :c

I'm just gonna take this opportunity to advertise "Who's That Pokémon" and "Fill in the Blank"! You guys should totally play those. :D

Years
    66 I just play the easiest games xD I can't really come up with anything for fill in the blank anymore /w\

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

My favorite game is definitely the Bulbasaur Race! It was one of the first games that I started posted in here, and it was just such a fun game that I decided to stick around.

Dedenne1

Years

Hmm ive gotten away from the bulbasaur race although i think i wanna try some fill in the blank games its been a long time haha

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

Yeah, I'm like that too. If I wasn't so lazy about it, I'd be participating in more trivia games. Since I subscribed to at least 21 threads, I get at least 5-7 emails every morning. ;)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

In all my years of using forums, I have never subscribed to any thread. Probably because I always check out whatever thread I'm interested in whenever I see it has new posts.

I didn't know we had a game that uses the fusion sprites!

Dedenne1

Years
    Ya if i post in a game or cool thread i subscribe especially if its something i like to follow going to PT and finding the games i wanna play takes too much time for my quick drop byes haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back