• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: We're falling into fall~

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Talk about the amazingness of fall returning here xD

....Well, its amazing for the cold weather, at least. :3 And i'm sure a lot of you love halloween xD

pkmin3033

I much prefer Winter, but Autumn is a step in the right direction. The summer this year has been absolute hell - over a month without a single drop of rain! I live in England, not bloody Texas! - and I am so very glad to put it behind me and get to the best part of the year...the part with cold weather, my birthday, Christmas, and a ridiculous number of new video games.

All the good stuff in the year happens from September to December. xD

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I like seeing the leaves fall from trees. I think coloring books become more fun around this time of year, too, cuz then I start getting into using fall leave colors in them again ^_^ I have many adult coloring books, and its good to get a little extra motivation to have a good dose of fun with them =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    in one week it went from 30 to 10 degrees here. Oh, seasonal changes. So dramatic.

I look forward to being able to wear fancy huge scarves again. They are my favorite thing to wear.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Fall is probably my favourite season just because I'm super boring and I hate the weather extremes of summer and winter

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Autumn is truly a beautiful season! Everything starts to go green again after the dry yellow summer. It also tends to have the perfect balance between hot and cold, sunshine and rain. I think the only downside is that all the nasty March flies come out, haha.

But I'm heading into spring now and it's going to be lovely. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I just want to start wearing all my jackets I've collected. I love outerwear and the extra storage that comes with them. And I'm so tired of shorts, sandals, and hawaiian shirts.
    So tired of it.

Last edited:
    Back