• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get out.

User19sq

You're given the chance to try something new, that you've never tried before. All expenses paid. What do you do?

I'd go to Japan and sit under the cherry blossoms.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I'd go to Manchester or London (maybe both?) and i'd just go to all the anime shops they have and try bubble tea and go on the london eye and try a bunch of food there that i couldn't try in america.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I'd go to Manchester or London (maybe both?) and i'd just go to all the anime shops they have and try bubble tea and go on the london eye and try a bunch of food there that i couldn't try in america.

Well you just inspired me to find these shops lol

I'd love to travel Europe personally

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    as long as this somehow allowed me to take other ppl, i'd like to go exploring some massive forest, probably somewhere in america or canada. we'd bring tents and plenty of supplies and just completely get lost in it for as long as we wanted, exploring everything and just generally hanging out. on the flip side i'd also like to try water paragliding or something like that!

Years
  • Either go to Japan and explore the beautiful countryside, or go to LA for E3, I honestly can't choose.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • What did you just say about me you li- oh wait that's not what the threads about.

Id like to go to basically any rich country in general.

User19sq

I know I started this thread saying I'd go to Japan, but I realized that I've yet to go to a ton of other places, like California or New York. Hell, I've never been inside a Red Lobster!

Where's Beyonce when I need her? I'm sure I can convince her to take me.

Back