• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you collect?

Years
  • Well, do you collect anything? If so what do you collect?

I've been collecting Pullip dolls for the last few years. I have 40. Though there are people with hundreds, I can't afford to be one of those people.

What of your collections Pokecommunity members?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I'm not a completionist collector, where I have to get everything. I just buy what I like. And if I like it, well, I keep going so long as it pertains to my interests.

You could argue I collect jackets, sunglasses, manga, some action figures, but only because I love to display my badass jackets, crave unique designs in glasses, love those series of manga, and loved all those figures enough that I still display them to this day.

One could assume these things, yet I personally wouldn't say I actually 'collect' anything. If that makes sense.

Years
    • Seen today
    When I buy video games, I keep them forever. Not necessarily to collect, but I never like trading games back in, or renting, so it ended up being a large collection.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    i collect shoes

this is a very expensive hobby and i regret getting so deep into sneakerhead culture

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I collect Retro games, Anything N64 and under. Also collect anime figures from one piece and date a live, both are pretty expensive collections to have but when people come round and see both they always think its really awesome. Especially the boxed Pikachu N64 which I picked up for cheap in a carboot along with all the main stream pokemon games.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I collect Pok?mon cards and I guess my board games can be counted as a collection too. There are very few games I have of which I haven't picked up all of the expansions as well.

As a kid I used to collect almost anything, such as shells and even rocks. I think those collections might even lie somewhere around the house too.

Years
  • I collect a lot of things. Pokemon TCG cards and related accessories like damage counter dice and sleeves and playmats, Pokemon plushes, Pokemon figures, assorted Pokemon merch like pins and charms, general anime figures (particularly anything associated with Love Live!), anime plushes, assorted anime merch like pins and charms, anime BluRays and DVDs, manga volumes, anime OSTs and other CDs, Weiss Schwarz cards, and games for the consoles I own as well as for a few I don't.

I also have collections for, but am not actively collecting, the following: Magic: The Gathering cards, Force of Will TCG cards, Final Fantasy TCG cards, Game Informer magazines, various book series, Harry Potter TCG cards, cards from the various Dragon Ball Z TCGs, and cards from the four major American sports (mostly baseball cards).

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not actively collecting as such right now, but I've got a lot of collections that are still slowly growing. I have a shitload of dragon statuettes, rocks/fossils, games I guess if you want to look at it that way and I think I still have my old coin and key collections lying around somewhere. Thankfully I've cut down on the collecting since my younger days or I'd well and truly have nowhere to store my shit.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i collect shoes

this is a very expensive hobby and i regret getting so deep into sneakerhead culture

you can always donate some to the greater good.

by the greater good, i mean me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    ceramic cat statues i find at the peddlers mall

its turned into a p creepy collection but i love it

Back