• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best kitty cat?

Your favorite/best cat Pokemon?

• Meowth

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • Glameow

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Skitty

Votes: 36 48.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lmao yeah it happens... they probably find threads on google or links from other places, idk.

My favorite is in the poll though! Skitty is the absolute cutest creature there is, certainly cutest cat pokemon! I'd loooove one irl.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • SKITTY! SKITTY IS AMAZINGLY CUTE AND LOVABLE AND FUN :D awww man it would be lovely to have one as a pet.

Although, if I want a pokemon who holds better in battle, I also rather enjoy Mew and Espeon.

Years
  • Even with all the new posts, still no one voting for Espurr? Just look how happy it is!

uLeRTYz.png

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Meowth for making it r a i n
    I think Meowth is kiinda cute in some games

I remember when I first played RSE though, I LOVED Skitty, I thought it was the cutest thing and when it evolved I taught Delcatty Hyper Beam and would use her in a lot of battles for no good reason, lol

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Meowth for me, though that may be due more to nostalgia than actual design. I don't know if I particularly loved Meowth from the anime, but I adored this card when I was younger. I also love the GB Meowth promo (probably my third or fourth favorite card art in the entirety of the TCG).

I'm not certain which cat would be my favorite going strictly by aesthetics, but I think the one I'd most like to have IRL would be Leafeon. I know the origins of the Eeveelutions are debatable, but all I see when I look at Leafeon is a Siamese cat. I can easily imagine it sprawled out in the floor, basking in the sunlight pouring through a cracked curtain as cats do.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I got a Persian in Red chapter so maybe Meowth?

BTW why isn't Espeon here? Or Raikou, or the legendary Mew?

Update

Oh f*ck it's a necropost topic from 2009 O_o

but I think the one I'd most like to have IRL would be Leafeon. I know the origins of the Eeveelutions are debatable, but all I see when I look at Leafeon is a Siamese cat. I can easily imagine it sprawled out in the floor, basking in the sunlight pouring through a cracked curtain as cats do.

I view the Eeveelutions as a fennec (those ears)/cat mix (hence why i now also like cats, but not as much as dog family), but looking here https://www.serebii.net/pokepark/pikachuscyther.jpg , Leafeon DOES have a cat head

Maybe the Eeveelutions are intended to look like catdogs since they are all based on fennecs - foxes?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Honestly, I love them all, cat Pokémon are the best! ♥

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    052.png

Regular Meowth.

Not anime Meowth or that recent variant, which only contributed to tarnish its reputation...

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • is Mew really a cat? When you compare to more catlike Pokemon it.... doesn't really share a whole lot of similarities.

Well in the adult rom hack (which has Bulbasaur as......Onion frog and Charmander as Toaster mob), Mew is called Kitty, also Mew's footprint is cat like

Espeon's feet are truly thiner than it's brothers's/sisters's (except Flareon) so it's a cat

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • LMFAO, wow, how people find these ancient threads is always laughable.

Anyway, from the options listed, Skitty. It's really adorable. It's a shame it evolves using a Moon Stone, though. :x Never really understood that.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Love Litten and Purrloin, but I'll always love Meowth the most. Both Kanto and Alola version <3

Back