• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • Would you get them? If so, what do you want?

If you've already got some, show us some pictures

I'm indecisive and trying to work out what I want, could use some inspo

TY

A year or 3 ago i wanted the Protoss symbol on my arm since i was a StarCraft fanboy

Right now i still want a tattoo but unsure what to get

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_nwdoj8pSXg1teeuri_500.jpg

I love him

I have two others I got a few years back. I'm a big fan of tattoos and my personal opinion is "go big or go home". I just can't do itty bitty tattoos, they aren't for me. I usually get a tattoo once every 2 years, but it's been 3 years since my last one (Star-Lord) so I'm overdue! I want a medieval fantasy inspired piece I think... but can't decide what. I also wouldn't mind something really classic like some flowers.

I don't really have any concrete ideas for a new tattoo so until I have one I'm just gonna have to wait!

Years
  • I'm scared of the pain if I was to get a tattoo. LOL, I remember a time when my mom wanted a big octopus tattoo on her butt. After eating sushi at a restaurant with my family, my mom wanted to stop by the body piercing tattoo shop which is next to the sushi restaurant and she was asking the tattoo artists she wanted a big octopus on her butt. My mom was acting really weird and the tattoo artists couldn't tell if she was being serious or if she was just joking. My stepdad dragged my mom out of the body piercing tattoo shop. My sister and I were laughing the whole time at my mom's behavior.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • tats are pretty cool but i have no intention to get any from the lasting factor that comes w them

on another note i always make it a habit to get a ton of hennas during the summer, definitely would recommend for those who want a tattoo effect w/o getting a tattoo
    there's also those temporary tattoo kits that have been trending around which seems really good for those wanting to do a test run of a tattoo before getting it

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I'm a chicken and hate needles, but I'd like to overcome my fear and get a tattoo someday. I think the key to avoid regrets is to get something meaningful, and that will remain so forever.

I'm a sucker for watercolour styled tattoos, and I'd like to get an Eevee, a blue butterfly, something starry, and a cat sleeping on a stack of books. I got a few more ideas as well, like having "hope" but replacing the o with the Star Wars rebel insignia.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I have several but here is one of my favorite ones:
    Spoiler:

I would like to one day get one done on my inner forearm where it looks like my skin is ripped open, and inside is a circuit board with all the components. I would also have the artist make wires going through it where the actual veins are, so it would appear to continue underneath my skin. :D

I just don't want to shell out a bunch of money for a tattoo, which is why I've always done my own (Except for one). This hasn't always been the greatest idea though, and I would highly recommend not going that route. :P

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'd love to get a tattoo but i'm scared of the pain and stuff. if i do ever get one, i'd love to get a tattoo of the quote "if no one else believes in you, just trust that i believe in you." from jacksepticeye, it means a lot to me and always lifts me up when i'm down. i'd also love to get a tattoo related to the sonic franchise.

Years
  • I am iffy. At least for them on myself, mostly because my personality and interest are constantly changing. And they usually change pretty fast. Although some things about me stayed the same or similar, I feel like if I ever got a tattoo I'd end up not liking it as much in the future.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • My husband wants to get sleeves and his ideas for having a tattoo of the children's birthdays/names really gave me the necessary push to desire some.

I had some random ideas of my own thrown around, such as dreamcatchers and an elephant-octopus hybrid, but my first one will be of my boy's name and/or birthday. To be honest I haven't decided on what kind of tattoo will incorporate that. My mother in law has a rose with leaves that each carry a name on her forearms, for example.

Until then, my body is a clean canvas.

Years
  • I used to not be a fan of getting tattoos (particularly because I was raised on "you aren't getting one unless you move out"), but now I've grown to like them more. Sadly there are lots in my family who disagree with tattoos and are judgmental about them.

If I were to ever get one, it'd be something small and not too large. I've thought about maybe wanting a Triforce or a Poké Ball on one of my arms, but nothing more than that.

Back