• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    off the top of my head, my favourite pokemon include leafeon, kricketot, lopunny, palkia, typhlosion, aggron, and noivern. probably missing a few!

Years
    • Seen today
    off the top of my head, my favourite pokemon include leafeon, kricketot, lopunny, palkia, typhlosion, aggron, and noivern. probably missing a few!
    Well, I see Sylveon, Slurpuff, and Cherrim in your signature, and when I go to your profile, I even see Espeon. Are they also favourites of yours?

4toedpolitoed

4toedpolitoed
    Years
  • if I wanted one in real life FROGADIER or ROTOM. Im kinda confused as to why when I made a similar thread it got shut down right away. (Sad face)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Swellow, Altaria, Weavile, Roserade, Klekfi, Vanilluxe, Lumineon, Vespiquen, Araquanid, Kingdra, Froslass, Toxicroak.

I have waaay too many.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • My two absolute favorite pokemon are Garchomp and Luxray. I have an especially soft spot for Steelix and Dewgong too!

Zero Break

The Horizon
    Years
  • My absolute favorite has to be Lucario. Back 7-8 years ago, I wasn't much into the Pokemon genre but Lucario and the Mystery of Mew really got me hooked into it because Lucario is just a sheer badass. I loved it's design, abilities and it's Pokemon lore. Not to mention, Fighting is one of my favorite Pokemon type and it's also such a powerful Pokemon both lorewise and in game.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon is hands down, Absol. I actually have Absol and Mega Absol's heads as matching tattoos on my forearms.
    I just like the simplicity yet uniqueness of the design. Also, the backstory of it just trying to help people out but getting blamed and kind of outcasted is really relatable to me.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I love answering questions like these for some reason.

Charjabug, Sneasel, Steenee, Pyukumuku, and Kirlia are some of my all-time favorites.

But I prefer Charjabug.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I consider Dunsparce my favorite. It's really nostalgic, one of the first Pokémon I put serious effort into raising back in the GSC days (albeit in a vain attempt to evolve it into Gligar).

After learning about chaining in DP and seeing that Dunsparce were swarming, the memories came flooding back and I knew that I wanted to try for a Shiny one. It was Christmas and I didn't know all the nifty chaining tricks that I do today (I didn't even use Repels), but I still managed to get one on my first attempt and before reaching the 40 cap. Even better was that the pink-bellied bee-snake I caught had the perfect nature/ability combo: Adamant with Serene Grace.

It wasn't long until HGSS came out and I immediately replaced my starter with that Dunsparce. I was even able to teach him Headbutt via Move Tutor to utilize his Para-Flinching capabilities. I continue to use him on my main team to this day, although it's a bit of a shame that he doesn't follow my trainer character anymore (a feature that I really wish they'd bring back).

Runners-up include Wartortle, Lickitung, Alolan Sandslash, and Ho-Oh.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Mine is green, fairly small and it's head looks like an onion.

I'll let you figure out the rest. :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm infatuated with all Eeveelution, and my favourite types are Grass and Fairy
    I won't suprise anyone saying my favourite Pokémon is Leafeon, followed closely by Sylveon <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    i have lots of favourites, hard to pick only a few. mostly like cute ones like eevee, skitty, pikachu, teddiursa, petilil, too many to name.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • My favourite Pokemon is of course Lilligant. The Flowering Pokemon. I like the elegance and cuteness of this Pokemon. She is also surprisingly useful in battle and If possible I would have a Lilligant follow me in the games.

My Shiny Lilligant Jessica is my favourite Shiny and I was overjoyed when I found her as a Shiny Petilil. :)

Other Pokemon I really like are Gardevoir, Vileplume, Milotic and Pikachu.

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of Dragonair, it's just somehow so graceful and magnificent, and it seems so calm... though it's also got its ferocious side. I just love how many layers there are to it.
    Snivy and Fennekin are my runner-ups, they're just so adorable <3

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Murkrow and Honchkrow are my #1 favourites, although Grovyle used to be my favourite (probably due to PMD: Explorers). Also I love how cute some of the basic stages of 3-stage Dragon-type Pokemon are, especially Dratini and Goomy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Just curious to see if anyone has a true #1 Pokémon like me. I have 8 having just one isn't common itself so I'm very lucky.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Ah rite, time to post. I like tons of mons. But this time, Imma talk about Araquanid. what you guys need to know is that this spider thing is possibly the most badass thing ever, wait no-*ahem* to me. But no seriously, it's awesome. I used one and it was that good. Massive defenses? Actually usable offense? And possibly one of the better designs in the game? Yes. And to top that off mine tanked a Discharge from Tapu Koko.

1oqt5y.jpg

Picture sums it up.

Seriously, if this thing ever gets an attack or movepool buff, you won't imagine how overjoyed I would be.
    Greatest line ever I'd say.

Back