• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you discover PokeCommunity?

Years
  • I was specifically looking for a Pokémon forum to join. I joined long back (B2W2 era had just started) but I haven't been very active here.

Years
  • HeartGold and SoulSilver came out and I wanted to find a place to discuss those games. So I googled "pokemon forum" and PC was the top hit.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    i googled for a pokemon gold remake, and the only way to download shiny gold was by signing up

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I was looking for a Pokémon forum, so I googled it and found this one.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • At first, I was stumbled upon it when searching for some good Pokémon GBA hacks like Ruby Destiny series, when several sites happened to link the source in here as credit. Since then, I'm staying here, albeit as a guest for years. Back then I didn't intend to join in here because I'm not sure when I'm ready yet.

However, it was on December of 2012 when I started to think it might be a good chance to make online friends, because I think, "why not join and talk about things that we like?" That, combined with my desire to get some Pokémon hacks back then (because some patches couldn't be downloaded unless if I've registered), makes me wanted to join here, so here I am, and this place became the first forum that I joined :) As time goes, I find that PokéCommunity is more than just searching Pokemon hacks, because I can find several nice friends here ^^

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I found it when searching for Pokémon forums.
    I stalked this place for a while before joining.
    It's really weird to be a part of it now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I first discovered the Community in 2007 or 2008, and had a different account at that point. I'm quite sure I heard about it from someone on Pe2k, which was my main forum back in the day. I can't remember why I went inactive, though it's likely because I was focusing on Pe2k and whatever was going on there at the time.

With the fall of Pe2k and my return to the foruming life after several years of infrequent activity (I blame college and mental health issues), I remembered the Community. I'd never had a negative experience here, and wanted a fresh start after such a long break.

Let's just say, I plan on sticking around, 'cuz this is my new forum-home, haha. Y'all are stuck with me ;3

PE2K! The memories.

I discovered PC through ROM hacks.

I found it originally through Google I think. That or from the first PE2K merge with PC. I really don't remember which.
    Ahaha I was on PE2K first too!! But only for maybe a month, and I hardly posted iirc, and then somehow I heard about PC and it was much prettier and people were more fun so I got stuck.

And boy my life would have been different today if I hadn't. I'm happy things turned out this way :)

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • My brother introduced me to this forum and I stuck around. :>

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I can't remember, I was probably searching for something to do with the Gen I or Gen II games and this place popped up.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • I found this place through a Team Rocket-based rom hack I saw someone playing. I forgot who it was since I'm not subbed to them. In fact, my bookmark still takes me to the page of Fire Red: Rocket Edition.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • the classic PC story of joining for ROM hacks of course.

googled some ROM stuff and PC was one of the results, joined to make a post on an old account, made a new less-cringey account (debatable) and the rest is history

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    As I do often, I googled internet forums to have random Internet forums pop up, lol, and then typed in my usual username and password to see if I already registered, lol. The answer to this one was yes, lol. :)

Back