• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
pd5Dqjm.png

fio1NGP.png

gonna make radiant sun and full moon phases for solga and luna next

Amazing work Le_paragon.
I will soon show my next attemp with Cap Pikachus. I try makeover my last attemps since i make it good with flaw in case of hide ear and eye. So i try make it more sensible with showing part of ear and eye.

Ok. Here it goes... Its my last idea how it should look. I do not have any more ideas for it.
4bc00688d2f1ec967f92f1d5249d1a16-dbuez0n.png

For now i make only normal coloured. Shinies came later.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
hello, i remake the dusk lycanroc sprite that were given to improve. i'm prefering to use jotax backsprite for this. and i hope you like it. anyway if the sprite still needs for improvement please let me know.

https://imgur.com/vlyep07
credits:
thedarkdragon11 (Front)
jotax & kevin (back)

Aside from what Z-nogyroP has said, the credit is also wrong... I'm not the artist of that sprite...

i believe leparagon's said he's going to handle dusk lycanroc. while this one's not bad, the fur on the front sprite is weirdly angular and the outline is rather poor, and the backsprite and front sprite don't use the same palette, so unfortunately this is unusable.

I second this...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Ok. Here it goes... Its my last idea how it should look. I do not have any more ideas for it.
4bc00688d2f1ec967f92f1d5249d1a16-dbuez0n.png

For now i make only normal coloured. Shinies came later.

couple problems right off the bat:
- the palette looks really off. i get that you're saving palette colours by using the same shades as pikachu's cheeks but it ends up looking waaaay too saturated
- the outline, particularly for the brim of the hat and on the backsprite, isn't very well done. it's completely black, doesn't curve smoothly, and stands out style-wise against the rest of the sprite
- speaking of which the shading is poor as well. it's okay on the backsprite but the front sprite has basically none of it, which is particularly obvious on the front of the cap
- the symbol on the cap doesn't match up with any of the existing ones

i'm also not a big fan of basing cap pikachu off the sugimori-palette pikachu (i don't really think sugi palettes look great in-game), but i recognize that that's a personal preference

Jeesh

I just wanna hack Emerald.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
Please properly credit your sprites... Always include credits if the sprites are not entirely made by you... Else we won't accept your sprites...

Nope, we already decided not to make separate sprites for Totem forms and that's final...

Also to everyone, please don't quote some posts without saying anything... Else we'll ask moderators to take them down...

Oh, my apologies. I've been away for too long.
UB Burst/Blacephalon and UB Assembly/Stakataka sprites by JaegerLucciano23 of Deviantart, shiny recolors by me
Zeraora sprite by leParagon of Deviantart, resized and fitted to 64x64 and shiny recolors by me
Formatted into 64x128 template format by me
Still not indexed to 16 colors

That credit enough for ya?

EDIT: Oh shoot someone already credited them. Well, I'm not gonna look like fool. I'll still credit them myself.

yo I know who made those sprites but you gotta credit them next time cuz not everyone knows
stakataka and blacephalon by jaegerlucciano23 and zeraora by leParagon
but the sprites jaeger made for staka and blacephalon, they have lotsa details amiss. if you wanna submit these, i'll eventually want to have them replaced tho. I actually have front sprites w/ shiny for them ready but I havent sent them in yet because I havent started on their backs yet. ive posted the non shiny fronts here before tho

also dude, the resize on my zeraora has lots of broken lines. you gotta make sure the resize is smooth next time

sorry atecain but we're not doing that here. aura colours take too much space. and most likely the aura will be for programming rather than spriting, so we don't need to worry about that here too much yet

In my defense, I found better Blacephalon sprites, I was just a fan of the GBA-esque posing and style of Stakatakas.
Also, the Zeraora resize isn't smooth? You'll have to tell me where, cuz I spent good time cleaning it up and didn't see anything weird with it.

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Still not indexed to 16 colors
Oh shoot someone already credited them

In my defense, I found better Blacephalon sprites, I was just a fan of the GBA-esque posing and style of Stakatakas.
Also, the Zeraora resize isn't smooth?

ok wait, 1. i checked the colour count and idk how you got them to 30-40+ colours each since you only had to swap some colours. jaeger and i always keep the colours under 16, so it shouldnt have increased unless you did something else

secondly, even though you've been away for a long time, crediting is supposed to be common courtesy. otherwise, you're stealing the sprites

thirdly, even though jaeger's stakataka has a gba-style pose, it lacks accuracy, and besides we're supposed to make DS-styled sprites at gba size. so we forgo the "gba" pose if it takes away from the quality as a whole

lastly, the lines on zeroara are notably rough, and the left foot (our right) has a part where the outline doesn't connect. there's more but i'll show you once i make my own resize

anyway here are radiant sun and full moon phases
BPi9FMH.png

ZdqhWas.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
please to whom can you put the esprit
Pikachu libre
Pikachu Pop Star
Pikachu Rock Star
Pikachu Belle
Pikachu Ph.D
Original Cap Pikachu
Hoenn Cap Pikachu
Sinnoh Cap Pikachu
Unova Cap Pikachu
Kalos Cap Pikachu
Alola Cap Pikachu
choose you Cap Pikachu

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

hi there, were you the one working on the Pokemon Xenon and Sigma fangames? i saw your dropbox link, it looks familiar. i didn't know you guys were still making the game after you stopped emailing me

and the cosplay pikachu front sprites are already available here. the cap formes are still being made. please don't make requests in this thread, it adds pressure to our work. we're all doing what we can. the sprites will be done soon.

Zeraora resize isn't smooth? You'll have to tell me where, cuz I spent good time cleaning it up and didn't see anything weird with it.
okay, compare your resize to this one i just made
DsLzVXx.png

zoom in on the arms and legs and "scarf" then zoom out and compare the outlines. if you still need more feedback, just send me a message :)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Here are the new and updated sprites now posted in the OP, do note that the update (front) sprites for Solgaleo and Lunala formes were submitted prior to the suspension of non-hub and USUM submissions and were accepted:
rbFaaNW.png

FZd3OF4.png

FJMO0xN.png

JfxNZkF.png

vSMQx6H.png

TcktEBj.png

0RcfuU4.png

MGe2qWy.png

1QrgkM9.png

JD0esHQ.png

All sprites are made by leParagon...

Icons will be posted this weekend, same with the hub update...

Pikachu libre
Pikachu Pop Star
Pikachu Rock Star
Pikachu Belle
Pikachu Ph.D
Original Cap Pikachu
Hoenn Cap Pikachu
Sinnoh Cap Pikachu
Unova Cap Pikachu
Kalos Cap Pikachu
Alola Cap Pikachu
choose you Cap Pikachu

Requests are not allowed here... Though you can wait for those sprites because they're planned to be included... Just be patient...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
darkdragon and i were discussing stuff about the lycanroc sprites. so here are some new lycanroc sprites based on what i uploaded on deviantart. changed the coulours to sugimori palette
MzL0hiQ.png

1gw36AT.pngg

6KXAM5g.png

P5Bv3PO.png
decided to upload the rockruff from my sheet because i think the contour/outline of the old one's head is a bit weird

will fix up the minior sprites next

also made icon sprites for zygarde cell. not sure if you need icons for the core too, so if you do i'll just make that after i do minior
tH0aLei.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
darkdragon and i were discussing stuff about the lycanroc sprites. so here are some new lycanroc sprites based on what i uploaded on deviantart. changed the coulours to sugimori palette
MzL0hiQ.png

1gw36AT.pngg

6KXAM5g.png

P5Bv3PO.png
decided to upload the rockruff from my sheet because i think the contour/outline of the old one's head is a bit weird

will fix up the minior sprites next

also made icon sprites for zygarde cell. not sure if you need icons for the core too, so if you do i'll just make that after i do minior
tH0aLei.png

I think the Lycanroc front sprites needs to be resized a bit smaller (around 85-90%)... About Rockruff, I think we can consider the front... Needs some opinion though... Z-nogyroP, what do you think?

The icon is definitely accepted... Megax Rocker, can you please check the alignment of the icon?

About Zygarde Core, MBCMechachu already did the icon and Megax Rocker made the second frame, as seen with the latter's previous submission post...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
yeah, i agree that lycanroc's fronts need to be a little smaller. they still look good and are a definite improvement over the current ones, but they're a bit too large right now. the same goes for rockruff's front, i think. all the other sprites look good, though, particularly stakataka.

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
yeah, i agree that lycanroc's fronts need to be a little smaller. they still look good and are a definite improvement over the current ones, but they're a bit too large right now. the same goes for rockruff's front, i think. all the other sprites look good, though, particularly stakataka.

gotcha, will do. but even midnight? midnight's already kinda small, I think the "hair" just makes it look way bigger

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
resized midday and used it to make dusk forme. midday is just one pixel taller than the old one. midnight is already very similar in size as the old sprite so i didn't touch it anymore. and i also made rockruff a bit smaller, similar in size as the old sprite
QkmQOAA.png

nTgykSm.png

1gw36AT.png

Y2wutz6.png

also resized the minior core sprites, made the round body smaller while keeping the spokes the same size. i left the rocky forme as is
ety9qS0.png

wvNOBkE.png

will work on cosplay pikachu and cap pikachu next

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
resized midday and used it to make dusk forme. midday is just one pixel taller than the old one. midnight is already very similar in size as the old sprite so i didn't touch it anymore. and i also made rockruff a bit smaller, similar in size as the old sprite
QkmQOAA.png

nTgykSm.png

1gw36AT.png

Y2wutz6.png

also resized the minior core sprites, made the round body smaller while keeping the spokes the same size. i left the rocky forme as is
ety9qS0.png

wvNOBkE.png

will work on cosplay pikachu and cap pikachu next

I think they're all fine now... Z-nogyroP, what do you think?

Hub is also updated! For others who wants to contribute, you can refer to the hub which can be seen next to the OP... Though I'll up the post this time:

Gen VII In-battle Sprite Hub

Managed by Trev

Temporarily managed by thedarkdragon11

The sprite hub for all of the sprites that we are currently editing. If a sprite is not located here, please, please, please, please do not edit it.

Also, there are credits for every single image that we have here. If these credits are not included when you submit your edit, your sprite will be ignored completely. This is mandatory to ensure we don't have the same fiasco we had before. If you are submitting a new version, note if it is your own sprite or if it's one that you resized, and if it's a resize, note who was the source spriter.

Sprites

Decidueye
Ec4MHnh.png

Issues: Needs alternative/replacement sprite.

Credits: fishbowlsoul90, OtaKun, Megax Rocker, Trev, Z-nogyroP

Oricorio
Y71SHL1.png

Ssq7wxk.png

GeWt6ii.png

7Sv29t5.png

Issues: Back sprites should be rescaled down to its proper size and expand the visible body parts.

Credits:
  • Elazulmax, thedarkdragon11, PandiRocks@17, HeXeR, capylus, goranthegreat
  • JaegerLucciano23, PandiRocks@17, HeXeR, capylus, goranthegreat

Fancy Vivillon

Issues: No sprite for this form. Pose needs to be the same from the Vivillon from Gen. 6 Resource Thread.

Credits:

Trev

Back