• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    the best thing about being a woman..

good reference

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The thing I hate doing the most after the power comes back on is resetting all the clocks.

Sirfetch’d

I don't mind hummus. It kind of reminds me of Meganium. You may not know this, but Meganium, SM Uber's vanguard, like a phalanx or an tank battalion, can potentially find itself at the tip of any defensive team's spear. While the Lord of the Plants, Arceus-Grass, can find itself in a spot of bother should it switch into an unexpected Toxic from its earthy brother, Meganium sets itself apart through its access to the vaunted Aromatherapy. This, in conjunction with its uncommon pure Grass typing, allows it to achieve the feat of being a hard counter to all Arceus-Ground sets. Further distinguishing itself from its herbal superior, Meganium possesses the knowledge of Leech Seed, allowing it to stall out opponents attempting to break through its futile cellulose walls far better than Arceus-Grass could ever hope for. Meganium also does not occupy a team's Arceus slot, allowing for interesting teambuilding possibilities. Unfortunately, this is where the positives end for Meganium. Outside of Meganium's superior support movepool, Arceus-Grass almost totally outclasses it; fittingly for a god, Arceus-Grass has a better offensive movepool, a superior Speed tier, greater overall bulk, and far more power. This makes Meganium difficult to justify outside of specific defensive teams that appreciate its niche, but make no mistake: Meganium is out to prove that dinosaurs aren't extinct.

really? you're just going to post a meganium analysis? right in front of my salad?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Where were you when you learned all the different Fruit Loops colors were all the same flavor?

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I don't mind hummus. It kind of reminds me of Meganium. You may not know this, but Meganium, SM Uber's vanguard, like a phalanx or an tank battalion, can potentially find itself at the tip of any defensive team's spear. While the Lord of the Plants, Arceus-Grass, can find itself in a spot of bother should it switch into an unexpected Toxic from its earthy brother, Meganium sets itself apart through its access to the vaunted Aromatherapy. This, in conjunction with its uncommon pure Grass typing, allows it to achieve the feat of being a hard counter to all Arceus-Ground sets. Further distinguishing itself from its herbal superior, Meganium possesses the knowledge of Leech Seed, allowing it to stall out opponents attempting to break through its futile cellulose walls far better than Arceus-Grass could ever hope for. Meganium also does not occupy a team's Arceus slot, allowing for interesting teambuilding possibilities. Unfortunately, this is where the positives end for Meganium. Outside of Meganium's superior support movepool, Arceus-Grass almost totally outclasses it; fittingly for a god, Arceus-Grass has a better offensive movepool, a superior Speed tier, greater overall bulk, and far more power. This makes Meganium difficult to justify outside of specific defensive teams that appreciate its niche, but make no mistake: Meganium is out to prove that dinosaurs aren't extinct.

Best slightly hummus-related post this thread, imo... XD

No way about the fruit loops, the green ones are definitely lime flavored... >_>
    <_<

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Where were you when you learned all the different Fruit Loops colors were all the same flavor?

Right here, right now... well, that kind of makes sense lol. I never really thought about it much. I just assumed they were different flavors as a kid

Years
  • The only F word I can think about right now is "failure".

I always seem to get turned down or kicked out, which causes me to feel terrible. Definitely not a surprise that failure is one of my biggest phobias, because I feel like I'm not normal enough.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Had some homemade potato chips for the first time ever today. Right out of the oil, still warm, they are absolutely incredible. Possibly the best chips I have ever eaten in my life, and I've tried a lot.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well that's why you let them drain multiple times throughout the whole process, including the end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back