• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARE YOU GOOD-LOOKING

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • With makeup I think I look a bit better but overall I'd say not really? I've been told I have a sharp jawline though which is considered fairly attractive so that's something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm decent looking. I don't turn heads but I don't wear make-up and unfortunately society thinks that it's a thing you need to be attractive so shrug whatever.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I don't think i'm particularly attractive, but I don't think i'm ugly either. I have a fiance who thinks i'm beautiful and i'm called cute by most of my friends so that's good enough for me.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm either a cute one or an average one.

Years
  • You be the judge. I look better usually when my face is full frontal view like this than at an angle. The photo came out a little darker than I like, but I like to shoot outdoors with natural lighting so I'll take it.

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i don't think i'm conventionally attractive but i'm not ugly either. you know like how some people are a particular kind of attractive. but like more basic bc i have no stand out features lmfao. then again in the past few weeks, i've had a customer ask if i was single, another leave me their phone number, and another blew me a kiss as he left. i guess i'm hot shit or i attract weirdos.

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
    Years
  • My face and upper body are alright but everything below the waistline sucks IMO. I'm definitely not conventionally attractive in that regard

TheBatPrince

Banned
    Years
  • Hello!

Well this is not really the best frame of Thought to have, as it's encouraging a different Hormonal Structure. It tends to lead to a much Angrier route in life, with lots of Regret, Shame, and Greed!

The only real "Good Looking" in this world, is just a properly functioning Soul. If you are a pure and happy Person, even if you're sad in Life; just that ABILITY to feel Sad is a sign that you have a Beauty in you. Sometimes our Facial Plates, other Plates of the Torso, Arms, Legs, etc. will all have a bit of a rough time aligning when we're young. But as you evolve as a Person, you will see those Plates all align up.

It's all a big Story of one's life, no one becomes a perfect thing just like that. You have to learn each step of what it MEANS to have those perfect features. They all represent something both Metaphorically AND Bio-Chemically. You may not believe in the Supernatural, and existance of Gods out there. But Pokemon Legends all hold true. There ARE Guardians out there, that work at a simple sub-atomic level to maintain everything big and small in this world. And your Cells will all evolve based on your journey.

Hope that helped! A nice bridge between the "Magical", "Fantastical", whatever you want to call it; and the Physical! (They believe it or not ARE linked symmetrically!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hear hear

Don't let the plates get you down

Last edited:
    Back