• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Hemmo

Hack Lurker
Years
  • Again, proved another twist. So Aethestodely pleasing as a game, and you're gonna make it even better. Classic. Keep it up my man <3

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    In the current build, does Pikachu get Volt Tackle as a level up move or something? I dont want to have to waste time breeding the event one I got in Pewter City

Years
    • Seen today
    In the current build, does Pikachu get Volt Tackle as a level up move or something? I dont want to have to waste time breeding the event one I got in Pewter City

No Pikachu does not learn volt tackle via level up but it does get thunder bolt and thunder pretty early plus you can't breed in the current build

But you can use cheats to get it

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    No Pikachu does not learn volt tackle via level up but it does get thunder bolt and thunder pretty early plus you can't breed in the current build

But you can use cheats to get it

A bit ddisappointing but hey the act it gets speed boost means the option for a 252 EV spread for attack and special attack for a raichu is perfect all the same.

Also are there any notes on the learnsets and base stats of pokemon in this game? I know some pokemon like the story pikachu are stronger than normal but if possible it'd help to have this info for any other pokemon in the hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    A bit ddisappointing but hey the act it gets speed boost means the option for a 252 EV spread for attack and special attack for a raichu is perfect all the same.

Also are there any notes on the learnsets and base stats of pokemon in this game? I know some pokemon like the story pikachu are stronger than normal but if possible it'd help to have this info for any other pokemon in the hack.

Sorry to disappoint you again but the special Pikachu can't evolve into Raichu it can mega evolve though to
    There aren't any documents for it yet but maybe there will be for beta 12

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Sorry to disappoint you again but the special Pikachu can't evolve into Raichu it can mega evolve though to
    There aren't any documents for it yet but maybe there will be for beta 12

More reason to get a second pika or to eventually find a Pichu if theres any wild ones considering there's no breeding yet.

Years
    • Seen today
    More reason to get a second pika or to eventually find a Pichu if theres any wild ones considering there's no breeding yet.

You can find wild Pikachu in viridian Forest but the wild ones don't get speed boost are not as strong as event Pikachu and they can't mega evolve I suggest you to stick with the event Pikachu that thing is a beast

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • You can find wild Pikachu in viridian Forest but the wild ones don't get speed boost are not as strong as event Pikachu and they can't mega evolve I suggest you to stick with the event Pikachu that thing is a beast
    In 11E the wild Pikachus CAN Mega Evolve.
    Where is the Move Deleter in beta 11E???
    Just like in Vanilla FireRed, he's in Fuchsia City.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, it's good to see you back Aethestode! The pictures look fantastic. This hack is going to be awesome, so it would be even better if we could have access to the multiplayer features to do link battles. Also since this hack contains a large amount of regions it would be good to move the max level from 100 to 250 or 255 (like in Dizzy's Emerald Hacked Engine). What do you think about all of that?

Years
  • Wow, it's good to see you back Aethestode! The pictures look fantastic. This hack is going to be awesome, so it would be even better if we could have access to the multiplayer features to do link battles. Also since this hack contains a large amount of regions it would be good to move the max level from 100 to 250 or 255 (like in Dizzy's Emerald Hacked Engine). What do you think about all of that?

1) The Link Features, for battling and trading, may very well be re-introduced.
    It was suggested before and taken into account.

2) The Level Cap has already been raised to 255.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
    Years
  • guys is it possible to add all of this content in a single fire red rom? there should be a space limit

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • guys is it possible to add all of this content in a single fire red rom? there should be a space limit
    I don't think anyone yet tried such an ambitious project, so there's no way to determine whether it's actually possible or not. I suppose that with some clever tricks and a good organization, it might be possible.
    It's a matter of waiting and see how it slowly happens.

Neku D.Sakuraba

Gamer, Cosplayer and your Sister
    Years
  • Hi Aethestode !

At first, i'd like to say : Thank you for your game ! It's amazing ! bravo !
    I played it (and finish) two times. i f***ing like how you follow the manga and all your easter egg,etc.
    I'll wait the last beta like a child. :P
    By the way I wanted to see behind the game and I found this pretty message behind the blimp . I laughed so hard at this ! XD

Once again, Thank you !! <3

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hey I just got rock smash and I'm trying to get the jigglypuff. What level does it learn Play Rough? Because Play Rough is a move that the move relearner is supposed to teach to Wigglytuff and when I tested that Play Rough was missing from Wigglytuff's learnset. I am glad I haven't saved yet given this. If neither Jiggly or Wiggly can get Play Rough in this, is there at least the Dazzling Gleam TM in this game as well somehwere?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2018
    Hi I don't know if this was answered already but how do u evolve eevee to sylveon in this game? Thx

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi I don't know if this was answered already but how do u evolve eevee to sylveon in this game? Thx
    In the orange archipelago there's a time machine (Pokemon center in the first island you start in), and I don't remember when, but you'll get a battery that will power said machine, use the time machine, and go to the future, it's pretty straight forward from there

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2018
    In the orange archipelago there's a time machine (Pokemon center in the first island you start in), and I don't remember when, but you'll get a battery that will power said machine, use the time machine, and go to the future, it's pretty straight forward from there
    wow that seems pretty late in the game, I just got my eevee so I'm still in kanto. Thx for the info btw

Back