• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon game you played

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Pokemon Silver on 3DS, a couple days ago. I was about to enter the Sprout Tower. My team consists of Cyndaquil, Sentret, and a Zubat.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Let's Go is out? Wow barely noticed. Anyways I haven't played a pokemon game in a while, last was Crystal, a few weeks ago I think.

Years
Let's Go is out? Wow barely noticed. Anyways I haven't played a pokemon game in a while, last was Crystal, a few weeks ago I think.

Love seeing the complete apathy for Let's Go because feel exactly the same and didn't even realise myself haha.

Last played Gold version. Was quite enjoyable going back to Gen 2 for the first time in a loooong while.

Years
Still Let's Go Pikachu, lol. Having such a blast. But going to pick up Sapphire again soon to update my monocolor challenge. :D

Years
Just started with Let's Go, Eevee! Considering this time last week I didn't even have a Switch, and I was pretty meh about another Kanto remake, I've actually been really enjoying it, and can't wait to jump back on in a little bit.

Years
Pokemon Ultra Sun. Haven't played for a few months because I'm having a crisis - to evolve my turtle, or not to evolve my turtle?! My poor heart.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i played some let's go eevee yesterday! i was working on leveling up my new starmie and getting through uhhhhh that route next to fuchsia that leads back up to lavender town.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
The last Pokémon game I played was Super Mystery Dungeon, over a week ago! All I did was run around town trying to figure out where I left off many months ago, ahaha. I've gotten really bad at finishing games lately, but I do wanna give SMD the proper follow-up it deserves! c:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Let's go Eevee with my sister. I was the silly companion who constantly asked her questions about it (i admit I haven't done Pokémon Go in so long. I wasn't too confident about it haha)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Currently playing Pokémon Crystal.

I've been doing some breeding just now. While trying to hatch eggs, my female Eevee I acquired from Bill would gradually get happier over time. I named her "Akko".

I intend to evolve her into an Umbreon, though a part of me wants Espeon instead.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
USUM. Decided to go with Popplio again. Got an Oricorio again, an Alolan-Marowak who I've grown to like, a Komala and a Heracross. Totem-Araquanid, Marowak and Lurantis were difficult as hell, I didn't have Heracross yet during all of that and Marowak was too weak at the time. Might get a Drampa later.

So far Heracross has been the most reliable as usual.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Let's go: Pikachu! It's been super fun playing it over the holiday. I had a lot of curiousity towards how they were dealing with the game, but I'm glad I got it and have/am playing it. I recently was able to catch Mewtwo and battle that pesky girl.

Last edited:
Years
USUM, before realizing that I have yet to get the IV Judge still and finding out it's way too much effort to get there.

.... I really have to beat the game at some point. @_@

Back