• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make fun of your signature

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I'm barely on this site long enough to justify showcasing the stories I've been working on, and I'm amused Vinyl's still hanging around

Heck, my YouTube channel has probably changed the most over the years

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • MY SIGNATURE LACKS ANY PICTURES OF KORRINA IN A BIKINI WTH....

Oh wait....why would a naive natured person like moi want pictures of a hot girl in a bikini in her sig?! :P haha...yum.....

Cid

Years
  • My signature is so buff, he probably has an entire farm filled with his sources of plant protein.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    My signature's team is not even my main team for my last Crystal/SoulSilver run.

Years
  • Haha, look at the dork who doesn't know how to upload images on the net. It's just a bunch of nonsense words.
    Seriously, who cares when you started your Alola Journey. *pfft*

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Seriously who tf puts only "Hm" in their signature lmao wtf was this guy thinking

Years
  • My sig's actually just been to spam this forum with my YT channel link all this time.

s m a s h t h a t m o t h e r f r i c k i n l i k e b u t t o n f a m s q u a d

Back