• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How's your sleep schedule?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Are you an insomniac? Do you ever sleep at all? How long on estimate would you say you sleep? Do you also wake up during the night? Do you like to sleep in or wake up early?

I'm most definitely an insomniac, though I've actually been sleeping better than usual. It's weird because I can usually stay up no problem. It's much harder for me to do it nowadays because of my anxiety. I do wake up during the night at least two to three times. Sometimes, I get up to use the bathroom, others for a drink... there also times when I'll just stay up. It depends on how tired I am. I don't like to sleep in because it messes up my morning medications. :c

Years
  • I don't even think I have much of a sleep schedule anymore. .___. I just kinda sleep whenever my body is tired and wake up randomly in the middle of the night (like 3-4 AM or something like that). I'm honestly used to this though as I've been this way ever since I was a kid.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I don't even think I have much of a sleep schedule anymore. .___. I just kinda sleep whenever my body is tired and wake up randomly in the middle of the night (like 3-4 AM or something like that). I'm honestly used to this though as I've been this way ever since I was a kid.

Yeah... I tend to fall asleep a times during the day. It doesn't really bother me as long as I have taken my meds. The only gripe with dozing off is it happens unexpectedly, usually while talking to a friend or something... and then I feel bad because I missed something important or I realize that friend had logged off before I had a chance to talk more. D:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • my sleep schedule is okay. on school days i go to bed at 11:30. on the days i dont have classes i go to bed any time from 12-2 am usually.

there was a short time where i went to bed at 10 pm and woke up at 8 am and that was nice, but..i like sleeping in. idk. i might see if maybe i can start doing that again but at the same time i dunno.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah... I tend to fall asleep a times during the day. It doesn't really bother me as long as I have taken my meds. The only gripe with dozing off is it happens unexpectedly, usually while talking to a friend or something... and then I feel bad because I missed something important or I realize that friend had logged off before I had a chance to talk more. D:

honestly i just have to admit that naps more or less ruin my sleep schedule but they feel so amazing that i refuse not to nap

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm awake at 5:00 AM because of early morning classes

Then I get home and sleep in the afternoon.

Even if I'm up late with homework, I usually can't keep myself awake past 11:00 PM anymore.

Years
  • I retire to my slumber rectangle when the tea stops coming and get up when I can no longer stand the taste of my own breath anymore. Who needs clocks when one has these to go by?

I love waking up early but never do it. Going to bed late is a way of life when sadists promise you tea and deliver the goods at 5 AM. If you're lucky. I get about eight hours on average, and that's enough to ward off the old dementia.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hahaha, wellll...

Because of my job schedule, I regularly go to sleep between 1 and 3am.

It's always been hard to sleep before that point for me!

Buuuut, if I get myself used to it, I can learn to go to sleep between 10 to 12. lol
    (AKA if my job gives me early hours for days in a row)

Years
  • I don't have a circadian rhythm and thus I don't have a sleep schedule. Not quite the same thing as insomnia, which I used to think it was, but just as annoying.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    During the school term, I go to bed between 11:30pm - 1:30am usually, more often than not around 12:30am. However I also accidentally fall asleep a lot after dinner which has kind of ruined my sleep schedule, and I sometimes use my study periods to nap so there's that too?! When I have nothing to do the next day then sometimes I'll stay up till 3 or 4 but that's rare since I love sleeping. :p

Years
  • Decent. I fall asleep fast nowadays since I wake up early and am often tired. Doesn't seem like I ever get enough sleep since I'm often drowsy throughout the day though haha....): Usually I go to bed by 11PM nowadays, even on weekends because zzzz is good.

Back