• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Video Game Music Above You!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • 10/10.

I've surprisingly never played the Kingdom Hearts series - just been a series I've never had the chance to play as a child - but I absolutely love the mood and feel this song has to it! I could definitely see myself jamming it to it in my free time.

Getting hyped for Hyrule Warriors? You should be after listening to this jam.

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
    Years
  • (5/10)
    meh it is not a fav of mine

One Who gets in our way - xenoblade chronicles

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    5/10
    Meh. It sounds like basically every other music for your standard little country village in a game. Which I kinda just never cared much for to begin with.

Fire Emblem Awakening: Destiny (Piano version)

Piano pieces in video games often make me wish I could play piano or do anything at all really. Buuuuuuuuuuut I'm probably not ever gonna learn how to play piano.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    6/10 it's nice but having the piano be the main instrument feels kinda bland after a few seconds.

Please wait until you hear the first minute before rating. It gets progressively better!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • 9/10.

I'm really digging this. For the SNES, that's actually some really damn good quality sound produced by the system. It's very 80's reminiscent too - I dig it overall.

Songs like this make me wish I owned a Wii U so I could play this game. The song is actually very reminiscent of Super Mario Galaxy for me, which is probably why I like it so much considering I think that game has one of the best OSTs in my opinion. Either way, give it a listen - I think you'll like it!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • 7/10. I like it, but it doesn't give me that spark that I need.

My favorite video game song of all time:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    10/10 Who doesn't love that song? xD

Hate the stage, love the song. ♥

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • 8/10.

Even though I pretend Other M doesn't exist, this rendition of Ridley's theme is still admittedly enjoyable. I'm keen on this version because it's more instrumental based than the more synth-style that is prominent in most of the other versions.

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2 - On to Battle

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    6/10 Not bad, a little mellow for me though.

5/10 Vocaloids are not for me lol.

Last edited:
    Back