• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that you want to do before the end of 2018

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Some things that you would like to get done before another year flies by in a flash?

I want to write a book. It's tough though coming up with ideas.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • before 2018 ends, it's sort of silly but i want to get some sort of promise rings!! i really wanna get them with my boyfriend to really like... ah, what's the right word. solidify our relationship i guess? like, i already know i wanna be with him for the rest of my life but...this feels more intimate, in a way.

i also want to get through my fall semester of 2018 when it starts and..yeah c:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Be able to balance my hobbies and senior high duties in a way that doesn't risk me losing my sanity.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    would love to get hired to a full-time position by the end of the year

but we'll see what happens

Years
  • Getting my learners permit is the main goal. I?m 15 and a half in October so it would be great to start working towards a drivers liscense next spring. It would also be nice to get in a real relationship with someone. I?ve done like small dates and stuff but never had a real girlfriend.

Years
  • For Pok?mon gaming I'd like to complete Emerald and Crystal and FireRed.

For other gaming I'd like to complete either Mario Land 1 or Mario 3D Land.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    I want to be able to use my artistic talents for compensation to even out the traveling expenses that come with it

Years
  • My 3 goals for 2018 were to move to a new place closer to work and bigger than my basement suite, to travel somewhere (mainly to watch a hockey game), and to get back into video gaming. Half way into the year and I've already checked the first two off my list (moved at the beginning of June and flew to New York/New Jersey in March), which I'm quite happy with considering they were more of my stretch goals. Now if only I can slowly get back into video games and filling out a bit of my collection, I'll be set!

Sirfetch’d

I want to find a new place to live. Currently I am living at home, which is great, I love being able to save money. It's just I really want to be closer to my job. A 40 minute drive every day is killing me.

TY

Win a tournament or at least make the finals of one
    Get into a relationship
    Find a job to stay at with good income
    Get drivers license

Although it's gonna be neigh impossible lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Some things that you would like to get done before another year flies by in a flash?

I want to write a book. It's tough though coming up with ideas.
    I have the opposite problem - a ton of ideas but not the patience and dedication to sit down and write it out haha. Maybe I can give you ideas and you can write them? ;) Great collab. Let?s get cool author pseudonyms too.

Cement my relationship and be at the next level or beyond with my amazing new girlfriend.
    Good luck! I wish you the best c:

Cement plans for either AX 2019 or a Japan trip. I need to see Aqours in concert again one way or another.

Also pay off one of my loans.
    Ah, loans. Ain?t it great to be a milennial? I won?t pay off my loan until I?m 60 for sure :v

Get my problem tooth out :c
    Do it sooner rather than later o: it?s worth it. Good luck.

Get my drivers license, find that elusive job and learn to code; at least at a basic level.
    Coding is all work and nothing for free I?ve heard (I mean, you won?t learn without making an effort). So get started :D

build muscle
    u and me both

before 2018 ends, it's sort of silly but i want to get some sort of promise rings!! i really wanna get them with my boyfriend to really like... ah, what's the right word. solidify our relationship i guess? like, i already know i wanna be with him for the rest of my life but...this feels more intimate, in a way.

i also want to get through my fall semester of 2018 when it starts and..yeah c:
    Cute! I hope you?ll be able to do this together :3

I'd like to get my drivers license.

Friday last week was also my first time actually driving a car.
    Wow so you want to take your license in just a few months? Practice a lot, good luck on your tests! :)

Not being sick anymore would be nice.
    Are you getting generally better? <3

Be able to balance my hobbies and senior high duties in a way that doesn't risk me losing my sanity.
    sorry, never knew anybody who managed that

would love to get hired to a full-time position by the end of the year

but we'll see what happens
    Sending you digital goodluck wishes for job hunting!! <3

Getting my learners permit is the main goal. I?m 15 and a half in October so it would be great to start working towards a drivers liscense next spring. It would also be nice to get in a real relationship with someone. I?ve done like small dates and stuff but never had a real girlfriend.
    It?s amazing to fall in love and solidify a relationship. But don?t stress about it :) It happens when it?s meant to happen. I wish you luck though~

For Pok?mon gaming I'd like to complete Emerald and Crystal and FireRed.

For other gaming I'd like to complete either Mario Land 1 or Mario 3D Land.
    I should definitely finish the Unova games at last lmao. Yeah.

I want to find a new place to live. Currently I am living at home, which is great, I love being able to save money. It's just I really want to be closer to my job. A 40 minute drive every day is killing me.
    Ugh, 40 min there and 40 min back? You gotta weigh time against money I suppose. But driving costs some money too, and effort.

Win a tournament or at least make the finals of one
    Get into a relationship
    Find a job to stay at with good income
    Get drivers license

Although it's gonna be neigh impossible lol
    So much goals, so little time! I hope you?ll be able to do some of them at least :D

For myself, my main goals this year were to not make a complete fool of myself in my first PhD student months (I think I?m doing ok so far) and also to see the horizon at sea. I?m looking at it every day now. Nothing makes me as serenely happy as the eastern sea horizon. Strange but <3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Haha, if only I saw this thread sooner xD

Here's whats still on my list:
    -Get over my word phobias (i'm not completely over them, though i put over with trigger words SOMETIMES)
    -Have more dreams about Korrina
    -Try to become closer to my family
    -Tell this friend of my grandma's about my crush on Korrina (and see her in person again)

2 things have became reality for me resently. And they are:
    -Trying halo top ice cream (i got to try the peanut butter flavor!!^^)
    and
    -Have my very first macaron (i just did today and it was a pink rose flavored one^^ i plan on getting my next macaron as a birthday treat. they're really tasty xD).

Back