• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yeah, and we'll see. They've mentioned that they're willing to work around my achool hours, but I'd have to talk to my store manager first.
Hopefully they are flexible! I know others who work in retail, and they often feel stressed. That and it's not uncommon for me to see people at my job still dressed in their work attire (from restaurants and stores)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Seems UberEats has finally sorted me out and I can go online. Did a delivery the other night and made about $11 including the tip.

More importantly, I've got about a week or so to clamp down on my workload at Arqadium. The milestone is a bit farther away than I'd like, and I've only got the rest of may to get to it!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
:D

im still in love with my own post flair
and it's great seeing so many others around <3

Last edited:
Years
:D

im still in love with my own post flair
and it's great seeing so many others around <3
Still using Shooting for the Sun at the time being and I miss post flairs :(

not using the new theme though because some features are missing at the moment, but time will tell <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Still using Shooting for the Sun at the time being and I miss post flairs :(

not using the new theme though because some features are missing at the moment, but time will tell <3
What features?

Years
Timestamps in posts from the index, and likes showing on posts as well mainly

oh when were likes changed o.o didn't see that

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Timestamps in posts from the index, and likes showing on posts as well mainly

oh when were likes changed o.o didn't see that
They're a tad bit buggy though, only shows up sometimes :thonk:

pkmin3033

I don't like new things and am too lazy to design stuff, so I'm sticking with what I have right now for as long as possible =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back