• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Movie Theaters, where do you prefer to sit?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't have a preferred spot myself, and will generally take any seat, however I know lots of people who refuse to sit in the front.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Usually like center-middle, but closer to the back than front

Sitting at the front is not ideal, but it's happened once or twice when the theatre was super packed and those were the only spots available - I remember having to look up the entire time and it kinda hurt my neck.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Wherever I can. I usually go to see movies on release day so it's pretyyyyyy packed.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    TWO ROWS FROM THE FRONT OR BUST

ALL OF YOU ARE WEAK

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    Anywhere where there isn't people talking pretty loudly and/or where there isn't people or a person blocking my view, lol. :)

Guest123_x1

My mom and I prefer to sit in the middle rows, towards the end where one can get out of their seat easily to go to the restroom.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I prefer to sit at the back because I feel like I have a more comfortable view of what is going on.

TY

the very front row, I dont want to see anything but the big white evil canvas that will display the movie in 144p to make my eyes bleed like no tomorrow.

Back