• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Granted, but now they are both 40 BP.

I wish there was a fire priority move

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but only Luvdisc can learn it

I wish there was a 500 BP move with priority that always gets STAB, but only my favorite pokemon can learn it

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! The attack is named "Casey at the Bat" and only has 1% accuracy! ;)

I wish Steel-types were affected by Poison-type moves.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Granted! However, Poison attacks now have a 250% recoil damage.

I wish for a baby cattle Pokémon that can evolve into both Miltank and Tauros.

Years
Granted, but you need either Farmer Milk or Rage Milk items to evolve them. You may ask how to get them? Well, listen closely: In new region, there is farmer on Route 531. You can only get to this route after you beat E4 and complete every wing of new Battle Tree, which is now super hard. After that, you'll get Key Item that'll let you on said route.
Now, you have to complete small side quest for the farmer: You have to catch 100 Tauros and 100 Miltanks in Pokéball without hurting them (Safari style). After that, you have to solo E4 with Tauros and then with Miltank. After that, you get to choose one of the items.
And when you use the item to evolve your Pokémon, your save file will be erased.

Anyway, I wish for next region to be based on Central Europe.

Years
Granted, but the in honor of its setting in central Europe the game will be released in Croatian and no other language.

I wish you did not have to save just to change boxes on some of the old, classic gens.

Meadow

Years
Granted, but now you'll need to log in with a secure username and password for every option you navigate through on the Pokémon Center's PC!

I wish the Pokémon games had more voice acting.

Years
Granted, the voice acting is all done by the Melvin the magician, have a listen to him in March of the Exeggcutor Squad.

I wish gen that all past and future core series games will be available on my 3ds virtual console.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Granted, but the games won't have the option to save a file and every time when you turn on the 3Ds, you gotta start a new game.

I wish Platinum has a different intro. I don't like the way how Giratina is black in the beginning with red eyes glowing.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, the intro is changed to magikarp with red glowing eyes.

I wish for a game where the protagonist of gold/silver/crystal is able to be battled.

Years
Granted, but since Crystal has a different protagonist from Gold/Silver Kris and Gold end up fused together into a creepy creation Kris McGold with two heads.

I wish the protagonists of Sun and Moon had more expressive faces and fluid animation.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Granted, but he's rare like Feebas and only learns Splash!

I wish for Poochyena/Mightyena to appear in the next generation, with a good place to shiny chain them!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted, and the line gets nerfed and made that they can only have Pursuit as Dark STAB.

Now, I wish you could rematch trainers in gen7.

Meadow

Years
Granted! The trainers now get weaker and weaker each time you battle them, because they never heal their Pokémon and they also lose motivation whenever they see your face! >:(

I wish the move Splash actually did damage.

Years
Granted, but you are the one taking the damage. It's also so strong it can OHKO any Pokémon.

I wish for Yu-Gi-Oh / Pokémon crossover game.

Meadow

Years
I wish for Yu-Gi-Oh / Pokémon crossover game.

GRANTED! <3 But you're destined to lose against me in every online tournament for the game!! Also, any AI opponent can spam unlimited Solemn Judgment without losing life points. :D

I wish all moves had at least 30 PP.

Years
GRANTED! <3 But you're destined to lose against me in every online tournament for the game!! Also, any AI opponent can spam unlimited Solemn Judgment without losing life points. :D

Still better that having 5 pieces of Exodia and 35x Pot of Greed.

Anyway, Granted, but now moves lose 10 PP when they're used.

Continuing with Yu-Gi-Oh theme, I wish Pikachu had Yu-Gi-Oh card counterpart.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Granted, just open the booster pack below! Enjoy :D

Spoiler:

I wish for a new Pokémon game taking place in Kalos.

Back