• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • (Not going to say "Dear anon" because I have no reason to. It's partially a given, considering the reason this thread was made. If the mods are bothered more than I presume, then I'll comply regardless.)

#1. I may not have completely won, but at least I got the last laugh.

#2. You dig for answers, so regard well your foundation. It is true that a mocker always searches in vain.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

The only time I'm ever accused of being a litterbug, is when I am with you.

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

There's nothing more depressing, more demoralizing, more stressful than knowing that no matter what I do,
    I'm still stuck in this horrible place for another couple of years.

There's no one else who makes me more miserable than you do.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous
    I wish I'd stop seeing you all the time, but you're friends with my friends so it seems you're just always there, and I hate it.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous

You need to move out of your parents' house as soon as possible and stop deluding yourself with the excuse that you are saving money by doing so. You are allowing yourself to stagnate, not professionally, but personally, and allowing your mother's dominion over your to seep even further. You are starting to lag intellectually and you will be left behind.

Dear Anonymous

You have allowed timidity to start ruling you. I remember a time when you were filled with bubbly humour and could use it to take a critical look at yourself and those closest to you. You used to draw a distinctive confidence from your unusual upbringing. I see none of that now. You exclaim your petty fears as if they were conversation points. Recognise that if you paint yourself as a diminutive figure and see the world as if everyone else is looming over you, then everyone else may not be the problem.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • DA,
    Spoiler:

DA,
    Spoiler:

TY

Help.. I'm as lost as one can be right now. I'm starting to fall in love again with someone I used to love a while back. I'm scared that I'll just embarass myself if I admit it to her. I need a map, no, I need a GPS to get un-lost.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon out there,
    Please don't say bad stuffs to the new Pokémon, because it might ruin Pokémon, not just for me, but everyone, who thinks that it should be a franchise where kids, teens and even adults who are a fan to have a great time.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    da,

you sure manage to give me a hard time figuring out what kind of person you are. You could be described as grey and yet you deliberately preach that there's only black and white. Whenever I think I've found a way to deal with you, you easily bring back my desire to call you arch nemesis. But I'm also aware that you don't care.

I'm a little bit torn between wondering if we're too much alike, or if there's too much of a difference between us. In any case, however, I feel like you have a lot more issues than you might think you have. Or maybe you already know, but you don't care.

Reactions: Sun

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    DA,

1. Get off your arse, stop stuffing your face and get a job.

2. Stop stealing from us. You get everything you need handed to you. If that's not enough, work for it. If you don't have the eperience then volunteer. If you don't try, it's your own fault nobody will hire you, not ours.

3. I can't tell if you have a serious victim complex or are naturally a piece of shit. The world owes you nothing. Give respect to get respect. We've been more than accommodating in this area. No longer ta.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Anon,

You are one huge mess, you need Sailor Moon to purify your negativity.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Sometimes I always wonder how you've been doing, in terms of life and stuff. It's been almost a year now since we last interacted, and yeah I'll admit that we ended our friendship/relationship the way it did. There are those times that I just wanna be like "Hey, I hope your life is alright. Mine is going great." I miss those times, ya know? Those time where we can just be open to each other, talk about life, random stuff, and all that. Texting each other about what we're doing at the very moment. Yeah, I do miss that very much.

Writing this out has made me realize that I've matured. I feel like I'm no longer the same person I was before. I'm pretty sure you aren't the same either. I just miss the friendship we had before. I'm sure that if we met once more, we would go back to being best friends and not like how everything was before. The past would never matter anymore because I'm already in a committed relationship.

Hey, hope life is alright. Mine is going great. :)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

Everything is about to change.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • da,

i'm sorry i never know what to say. i'm sorry i make you worry. and i know i can't say anything that will make you not worry, because it just doesn't work that way. i know you will, regardless of what i say. but believe me, whether we're communicating or not, you don't have to worry. there's always a place for you. always has been, always will be.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    DA,

I didn't expect to ever talk to you again. Although you were a lot more distant than you used to be around me it was nice to know I still mean something to you. Thoughts to the contrary were what used to upset me so much.

The desire to remain close friends must have completely deluded us. I know you would have wanted to keep our past a secret and that would have been a strain on us both.

Sometimes I wish you hadn't confessed your questioning sexuality and feelings for me but I think you needed it. If not me, it would have been someone else.

I miss you horribly some days because I can't talk to anyone else the way we did. For a while you made me very, very happy.

I wish you the absolute best.
    Toodles xx

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    DA,

I feel betrayed. Thank you.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    da,

it's been over a year, and i still can't stop thinking about you. i wonder what would happen if i just texted u out of the blue or followed your twitter or got back in touch. part of me wants to so bad, but the other part is still mad at you. you kinda broke me for a few months, but you were one of the best friends ive ever had so idk what to do. i just want you back in my life again, but distanced.

Back