• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If everybody in the world vanished except you, what would you do?

Years
    • Online now
    If you woke up, and everybody was gone, what would your reaction be and what would you do?

Years
  • There'd be nothing I could really do? I couldn't repopulate on my own, and food and water would eventually run out.
    I'd probably end up doing myself in out of lonliness.

Years
  • There would be no one around to prepare food and drinks for markets and restaurants. Living in a world by myself would be like that tv show Survivorman. I would end up having to make my own food, clothes, and become an electrician.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • the replies itt are way too real

if everyone else was gone, i would take a sabbatical to the outer banks and live out the rest of my life there without a care for anything. find a liquor stash, cause i doubt anyone would mind, and linger in a nice beach mansion that belongs to nobody anymore until a hurricane finally decides to make humans extinct

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    idk, travel the country, do whatever the fuck I feel like I guess

would say travel the world, but I don't get the feeling that I'd be able to pilot a boat or plane well enough to make it to another continent without dying

but in this scenario, how do I know that I am indeed the only person left on the planet?

Years
  • I would be initially very sad and scared to lose those I love, but I think I would keep going. You could survive physically its just a matter of whether or not you have the will, you could break into the empty stores and eat non-perishable foods. There could be natural food sources also, a stream perhaps? I have nut and fruit trees at my house and a vegetable and herb garden.

I know the question presupposes that you are the last person on earth. But even if you were how would you know that? If I survived whatever devestation this was maybe someone else survived to like in Stephen King's The Stand. Even if all you know is gone there could still be life somewhere.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Sometimes, I wish this would happen. Not gonna lie xD

I don't like living in a world where I feel i'm the only good girly girl sometimes and that i'm better than other people and i'm just too different o_o;;

If i was the only person on earth, things would be easier for me. I wouldn't have to deal with other peoples weirdness xD

At least, in my dreams, I feel more alone and okay with it. Part of why I love dreams so much; you only face YOURSELF in them. No more compairing yourself to others or anything anyone says about girly girls making you feel bad. Its a perfect world.

User19sq

I'd go into the mattress store and rip off all the tags.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd... end up suffering pretty quick once my prescription medications ran out and it sounds really, really boring to stick around when no one else is, so I don't think I'd last long.

But for a less depressing answer, I'd probably try to catch up on as many games as I could before the internet/power went out with no one there to maintain it and then I'd just steal a car and drive real fast down the highway for the hell of it.

Sirfetch’d

Eat whatever I want to quickly since food will be expired rather quickly. I'd then gather as many video games and generators as I could find so I'd have a steady supply of entertainment. Then I'd just slowly rot away :D

Years
  • Are they all /dead/? Vanished? I'd probably try to find someone. And, then, when I didn't, I....probably wouldn't last very long on my own.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I'll be wandering around, eat food, play all day in the cyber cafe, sleep and maybe I'll eventually die because all the food has expired.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is such a sad thread, I regret reading it ;;

I need to go and hug my man and my cats now.

Years
  • Why, simply ransack the largest property going and just probably enjoy the time I had left - there's nothing else to really care about and your death is imminent anyway, so it's truly time to just live your life!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Most of the time, this is what it feels like for me anyway.

Back