• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film The Box Office movie that was Number 1 on your 10th Birthday is how the rest of your 2021 will turn out for you

Years
  • which movie is it, and how's the rest of your 2021 going to be?

My movie is The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring -- guess..........I'm going on a journey. :thonk:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    For the year, it's Lord of the Rings, but for the popular movie the day closest to my birthday, it's Signs. 😳 So I'm either also going on an adventure, or I'm gonna be abducted by aliens.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1! My 2021 is going to be bringing the next half-vampire child into the world and getting brought back to life by my 100+ year old vampire boyfriend now turned husband apparently. Amazing :D

Years
  • Nothing on my 10th birthday, but the closest one is 3 days off:
    Legally Blonde

I uh... am not sure how to interpret this one. Guess I have to dye my hair blonde now?
    I don't remember the plot for this at all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", the one with Jim Carrey.

Well, my favorite color is green soooo....

giphy.gif

Years
    • Online now
    Toy Story 3.

That bear is terrifying. I'd rather have any other Toy Story.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Iron Man.

Maybe I'll become a billionaire by investing in metal suits (not that unlikely with how bloody whacked the stock market is currently).

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • District 9, apparently. I've heard of it, but never actually watched it nor know what it's about. But not for long after I imdb it. *imdbs it*

So either aliens are going to randomly show up in my area and I have to take care of them, or I end up on another planet and is kept in a refugee society… let's say I'm expecting that this thread is not canon.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Iron Man.

I could do with becoming a major billionaire, although I could do without the forced body modification and the war industry.

Back