• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steven Universe Mafia

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Apologies for being invisible last phase, but I was quite busy. Thankfully a unanimous no lynch allowed me to basically sit out the round. Alas, I have returned.

We need more evidence before we can make any type of move on Pie and we need to wait out any counterclaims before believing anything Seth says. This is a lot of information that has many contributing factors, so we need to be sure it all adds up.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Am I the only one who's crying over that phase post? ;-; why Bard, why do you have to drive me to tears :(

#RIPgarnet #RIPstevonnie

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Okay, well this post probably seems a touch predictable - but I'm not Jasper Seth, Someone is ****ing with you.

Then would the real Jasper please stand up? Also I think Jasper would be the last gem to actually be recruited lore wise.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Well here is the thing....

Jamie was princess garghelina and since she is banned, then it's okay to reveal him...

I'm not sure how reliable the info is. She is Jamie but it is a possibility she is trolling.

I'm sorry GP, but it is still the best we've got. I'm sorry if you're an inno, but it's how it is.

EDIT: it's also the reason why I didn't tell you D1. Garghelina wouldn't join the discord chat so I had to message her through Bardothren. I sent her 3 messages saying who is Jasper she wouldn't answer, but of course she answers in N1 because she totally couldn't have told me earlier.

This is the reason I said I wanted to smash her into pieces yesterday. Smh.

I hope this is enough reason to believe me, if it wasn't obvious already.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Well here is the thing....

Jamie was princess garghelina and since she is banned, then it's okay to reveal him...

I'm not sure how reliable the info is. She is Jamie but it is a possibility she is trolling.

I'm sorry GP, but it is still the best we've got. I'm sorry if you're an inno, but it's how it is.

EDIT: it's also the reason why I didn't tell you D1. Garghelina wouldn't join the discord chat so I had to message her through Bardothren. I sent her 3 messages saying who is Jasper she wouldn't answer, but of course she answers in N1 because she totally couldn't have told me earlier.

This is the reason I said I wanted to smash her into pieces yesterday. Smh.

I hope this is enough reason to believe me, if it wasn't obvious already.

To be fair, she did say she wouldn't be on until Sunday.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Oh but she was. Everyday, I checked her profile and it said "Last seen today at 4:00 PM" or something.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Oh but she was. Everyday, I checked her profile and it said "Last seen today at 4:00 PM" or something.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Doesn't really matter regardless. Bard might replace or kill. I do wanna hear GP claim now, but I'd also want to see the death confirmation if Bard decides to kill off gargablarg or a replacement role claim.

Years
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Doesn't really matter regardless. Bard might replace or kill. I do wanna hear GP claim now, but I'd also want to see the death confirmation if Bard decides to kill off gargablarg or a replacement role claim.

My "very exciting" claim is that I am one Peedee Fryman. I investigated Wiicked on Night Zero and found no items and forgot to do my last night action entirely because I fail at life.

I don't know what's going on with Seth, but somehow someone is screwing with him and I don't like it. I believe his claim though. So I have no idea what's going on.

Years
  • I dunno what to think about this.....gragh might be telling the truth or like GP said gargh might be *****ing with you seth ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    GP is pretty good at manipulating town lol I'll wait and see if someone cc.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Am I the only one who's crying over that phase post? ;-; why Bard, why do you have to drive me to tears :(

#RIPgarnet #RIPstevonnie

Exact thoughts, tbh.

What if Garnet and Connie gets shattered in S3? -shot dead-

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Well, this is interesting. Somehow I have a feeling neither of GP and Seth is lying. Too bad gargh can't confirm anything here. (Will she be removed from the game?)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Hi there guys.

Yes, I'm Jamie, and yes, I used my ability to use GP's action on Seth Rollins. It apparently established a chat between me and Seth, though I'm not seeing how that confirms GP as Jasper...am I missing something here? Does Jasper make a chat with the person they fuse with?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Alright the way I'm reading things is that
    - if garg was Jaime, she knew the identity of jasper and the person garg latched onto
    - it also makes sense for Seth to be Steven since that's the only role who could fuse with Jamie
    - fusions get shared chats. or even if steven didnt truly fuse with jamie, they may be mimicking the fusion in ways.
    - gp has to be jasper due to jamie copying gp's ability and recieving abilities attributed to jasper: "There was one witness, but the pathetic, inferior being didn't even try to stop Jasper. It watched, and slipped away before Jasper noticed it. Of all things, that human instead mimicked Jasper, clinging to someone else and stopping them from doing anything. Unlike Jasper, though, the human won't be able to force their target's silence or their death."
    - jasper found out who steven is last night for sure
    - the reference to the mysterious figure telling steven where to find a homeworld gem seems to be to garg telling seth who jasper is

so... i guess im willing to believe seth rn?

Years

• Except I roleclaimed and it's been like a day without any CC.

I'm thinking that one of the abilities Doc can assign is a driver or something that can redirect night actions. So that might explain how garghthebud ended up in a chat with Seth after trying to copy my ability, which as Peedee is completely different to whatever happened there.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • The question is, would it be worth the risk to vote GP? He roleclaimed Peedee but is being accused of being Jasper. Peedee may not be a very important PR but I've yet to see someone CC. There's also the off-chance that Jasper targeted the real Peedee and is trying to keep cover (would a Peedee + Jasper be even possible?)...

For now, just so my vote is out there I'm going to [Abstain]. We can change it at anytime so I'd rather have it out there.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Barely anyone has talked at all tho. I would like to see a CC on Peedee, Steven, and Jaime I guess but like. We've been told as well that some roles have not been filled and it would make sense to eliminate a role so unobtrusive as Peedee, even if Ronaldo is still around. So it would also be easy to claim such an unassuming role and bet on nobody being able to CC.

Back