• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film What was the last movie you watched?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Justice League Snyder Cut, absolutely epic.

that said, no idea why batman V superman was so bad by comparison.

Because if we had gotten that version of the justice league movie, from the jump. Oh man would things be different.

Years
  • Death Becomes Her, it just got released on Netflix and it's still as campy and funny as I remember it being when I first watched it as a kid :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Toy Story 2

It is as good as I remember :3 very cute and funny.

Before that, we watched Vaiana (lol, European variant of Moana)
    It's always sweet, I've seen it several times before. I cry.

Before that, we watched Soul by Pixar, for the first time.
    Man, it wasn't at all what I expected. It was so very sweet and deep. I wouldn't call it a children's movie. It's way too deep and speaks to me as a millennial :) I rate it highly.

Years
  • The Little Mermaid!

I love this movie, but I've always thought the ending was a bit rushed. We watched a deleted alternate ending after the movie today, and I loved it! I wish they'd left it in :)

Years
  • Oh yeah... watched Coming2America...

One of the worst films I've ever seen, with some really troubling elements too. So disappointed :(

Years
  • Sweetheart on Netflix
    Stars/ Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I would give it.
    Thoughts: A very mysterious and rather intriguing thought-out storyline I loved about it and the main character a female who was of color I believe was badass I must admit. I also really loved she became a determined fighter at the end which I really enjoyed and appreciated a lot. Since I think we need more strong female badass as the main characters in films and television shows today. Because males have tons more films that kickass and are like that as well, thus the female roles are not as great as the males just for being a supporter in the film or television show. ( my personal opinion about it ) I won't spoil it for anyone what's it about but if you like a strong female as a character and an interesting mysterious storyline with a twist check it out on Netflix or rent it if you can.

Years
  • Watched Beauty and the Beast (animated) and I still can't figure out how nobody takes issue with the Stockholm Syndrome aspects of it!

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Finding Dory. This movie had no reason to exist, other than to shove "Just keep swimming!" down our throats (and to make money, of course). I almost stopped watching it at the beginning because it was frustrating to watch. And is it bad to say that I kinda wish Dory's parents died?

Years
  • last thing i watched was alien3. it's interesting because i wasn't actively looking to watch it, it was just on the work tv in the break room.

gotta say though, it was rather... something.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I watched Batman: Under the Red Hood, a classic Batman movie, with my close friend. It was a really fun and relaxing time. We might watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit next time!

I'd highly recommend Under the Red Hood to any Batman fan, whether you like the cartoons, comics, or live action adaptions. It's a gorgeously animated movie with fantastic voice acting and a thrilling plot. Like most people who saw this, I loved John DiMaggio as the Joker. And I loved the Red Hood's role in this movie and Jensen Ackle's wonderful job voicing him. The movie makes me fangirl hard. But I also have some nostalgia for this since I watched it as an older teen when I was HUGE into Batman.

pkmin3033

It was...OK, for a modern Disney film! I at least didn't get bored watching it, and I didn't feel the urge to switch it off halfway through like I have with some others. But it really was just Moana again, only with a dragon sidekick instead of singing Dwayne Johnson. I would say this made it better, except Sisu is one of the most infuriating characters to come out of Disney that hasn't been in Frozen, and whoever gave her Elsa's face needs to be fired and blacklisted from ever working in any kind of entertainment industry again. So...yeah, it was about what I expected. Not something I'll rewatch, but not a "that's two hours of my life I'll never get back" kind of film.

Years
  • Seen The Terminator (1984) in the cinema last week...

I'd never seen it on the big screen before, and it was really, really enjoyable!!!

Back