• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Glaceon gained a level!

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years

• A Level 100 Glaceon!

Congratulations, your favorite Glaceon just levelled up! All his eeveelution brothers have come to the party, and you're invited too! This is the thread for wishing Rekoil a happy birthday!

They say that Glaceon can freeze the atmosphere around it to make diamond-dust. That makes sense, wherever Rekoil goes he leaves his mark, and what a brilliant diamond he is! Rekoil shines brightly across almost every section of the forum, and we're lucky to have this jewel of a user in our community, so upbeat, fun, cheerful, talented helpful and friendly. It would be a duller place without his dazzling magic to light it up.

May your special day bring you as much happiness as you have brought others Rekoil!

Years
  • Omg happy birthday to you ReKoil my dear, dear, friend!!!

I hope you have the most fabulous of days, because you deserve every last bit of it!

Also...
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Happy birthday ReKoil, the coolest of all :coolcat:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happy Birthday, ReKoil! :D

I hope you're having a great one!!

Years
  • Thanks for your enormous contributions to this community~ Hope you have a great birthday ReKoil :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Happy birthday, ReKoil!!! You bring so much fun and life to the forums that I honestly can't fathom this place without you here! Thank you so much for everything you offer, Pokémon Trivia is grateful to have you grace our section! ^ ^

pokemon-glaceon.gif

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • This thread is lovely aaaaa! And absolutely deserved~

That said, happy birthday ReKoil! Hope it's a wonderful one ♥

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    tumblr_inline_orykrdrltS1slk8eh_500.png

tumblr_inline_orykrlXdry1slk8eh_500.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REKOIL!!!!!!

Seriously, you are great. In such a short amount of time you have made such a legacy for yourself on PC as being one of the most unique, kind, and fun members to be around. We are so, so lucky to have you here because you truly bring something special to these forums. Don't laugh at me -- but thank you, sincerely. Can't wait to see what this year holds for you. <333

Cheers my Glaceon companion.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Happy birthday, love! It's always such a joy to see you around the forums!! Keep being your fantastic self! <3

Back