• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever go through your old posts on PC ?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • 19 year old me be like

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221003

Do you ever go through your old posts on PC ?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I was just doing this because I was away for several years, and I wanted to see what my last posts were about.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i do sometimes? like if i happen upon them or if i'm looking for something old i might think to myself "oh might as well" and i'm generally the same? sometimes i used more smilies, 2011 i was way more...cold and distant lol. i'd say i've been consistent the last three years, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nope. I've had no reason to go back and reminisce on this place in all honesty.

Bay

Years
  • Sometimes since I tend to leave feedback on the fics posted here and remind myself certain characters/plot/etc if it's been a while since I last read a fic. I might also look at old posts if I remember certain events and want to check for nostalgia.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like to pretend they fade away or burn and crumble after a few months. Don't look back, Rika, sshhh

Back