• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever go through your old posts on PC ?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • I was wondering if I was the only one who checks out their old posts they have made on PC ?

If you check them out why do you check them out again ?
    I check my old posts when there is no thread I want to post in.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i usually don't check them out bc 11 year old me was an embarrassment but you've inspired me to have a look! will update if i find anything not entirely cringeworthy

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • HELL NO. My old posts here are so cringe-worthy that... I don't even want to GO there. omfg... just... no... I've been here since 2004. You guys don't know the meaning of what's cringe-worthy when you compare my posts from that time to now. :|

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    no. probably some extremely tryhard posts in there, and i just rather not lmao.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I tend to do it once in a while along with other internet history like google searches but I mostly just cringe. Incorrect grammar,every word is spelt with a capital letter and getting into fights over the littlest things like a forum warning for double posting.

Years
  • From time to time, when I get the urge because I'm bored. I didn't act too differently according to some people, but I overused tildes and posted obnoxious/long emotes like n___n and etc. Ugh. Other than that though, I feel I was similar enough in 2007 compared to now.

Vivace said:
    Holy hell my old posts. Was 12. Posted in yellow....the horror.

I honestly really miss being able to add formatting to PC posts. ; ;/ it comes off kinda kiddish, but more personality. Just not blinding yellow omg.

Sirfetch’d

i have 19,000 posts and im ashamed of about 18.6k of them

so no

Trainer 766

Being an immature kid..... I'm gonna regret making this post few months from now.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I checked some of my old posts at times, even though not as common nowadays. On occasion I wanted to check my old posts to check about things I typed in the past, or just for some reference.

Last edited:
    Back