• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

りょ

Ryo
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    ha4V1Wj.png

tumblr_static_tumblr_mnrki8moff1rv4t5go1_400.png
    WELCOME TO
    HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY

Dangan Ronpa is a videogame series about a group of high schoolers with exceptional abilities, about to attend the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. Hope's Peak is an exclusive, government-sanctioned school, with as stated goal to raise the future "hope" of the nation. It's a source of envy for average high school students, as it's common knowledge that just by graduating from Hope's Peak, you're basically set for life. Certainly, many Hope's Peak graduates are now employed in high positions in every field of the professional world, so that statement is not an exaggeration.

Starting today, you are one of the students of Hope's Peak Academy. Just standing in front of the tall, imposing building is enough to make your blood run cold. Is it just your nerves... or an instinctive reaction to what is about to occur? You strengthen your resolve, and step inside, into the dark hallway.

For this mafia, all roles will have two different actions; one innocent (Hope) and one mafia (Despair). Which students will be Hope or Despair will be RNG'ed at the beginning of the game, so it will not be known which actions are in the game exactly. This will be alleviated through investigations, which will be explained in more detail below.

tumblr_static_tumblr_inline_mtib58vdze1s55qm3.gif
    SCHOOL REGULATIONS

• The PokeCommunity Rules apply here.
    • One vote per day phase.
    • Please use [KILL] name and bold it to confirm your vote. Any votes that are not bolded will be ignored.
    • Missing two Class Trials will have you become blackened and executed spectacularly.
    • No PM sharing.
    • All in-game discussion should be kept here.
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts.
    • For kills, if there would be a tie, the last player executed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically have you executed. No exceptions.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM and by PM alone. Please title your PMs with your action.

STUDENTS
    Spoiler: Roles

cM5w9lC.jpg

Name: Sayaka Maizono
    Ultimate Pop Sensation

HOPE / Stalker
    Each night Sayaka can follow another student. She will learn who has targeted that person with any actions.
    DESPAIR / The one who dunnit, or dinnit.
    Sayaka can frame another student. If that person dies, or is investigated by the detective, that night the player will come up as Despair.

Name: Aoi Asahina
    Ultimate Swimming Pro

HOPE / First Aid
    Can protect anyone but themselves from a nightkill.
    DESPAIR / Boob defence
    Cannot be killed by Genocider Syo

Name: Hifumi Yamada
    Ultimate Fanfic Creator

HOPE /DESPAIR /Chatty person /A personal message, literally.
    Spy; can send anonymous messages to any Student through the GM.

Name: Leon Kuwata
    Ultimate Baseball Star

HOPE / Short stop.
    If Leon is targeted by the Despair, there is the chance that a random Despair will be killed in addition to him.
    DESPAIR / Strikeout.
    Leon can prevent any player from using their role for one whole cycle (1 Day and 1 Night)
    He can do this 3 times.

Name: Chihiro Fujisaka
    Ultimate Programmer

HOPE/DESPAIR / Artificial Intelligence.
    Alignment will not be shown upon death. Can still talk along in the thread after death. No voting though.

Name: Mondo Owada
    Ultimate Biker Gang Leader

HOPE / Crazy Diamond.
    If Chihiro dies before Mondo does, he will get a revenge kill.
    DESPAIR / Browada.
    If Mondo dies from a lynch, the Culprits get an extra kill the next night.

Name: Junko Enoshima
    Ultimate Despair Fashionista

DESPAIR / The Ultimate Despair
    Leader of the Despair, she has to give the final vote to Nagi for the night kill. Has a hidden action.

Name: Sakura Ogami
    Ultimate Martial Artist

HOPE/DESPAIR / Double Agent.
    Sakura will be able to win with either the Hope or Despair. She will be informed of who the Despair are, but will not be allowed to join the mafia chat.

Name: Makoto Naegi
    Ultimate Hope

HOPE/DESPAIR / Now that's luck.
    Can survive one time being killed, they will get to know their attempted killer's role name.

Name: Byakuya Togami
    Ultimate Afluent Progeny

HOPE / Friends in high places.
    Each night, Byakuya will learn a single person's role, but not their affiliation.
    DESPAIR / Can't follow me.
    If Byakuya is investigated he will get to know their name.

Name: Toko Fukawa
    Ultimate Writing Prodigy

HOPE / Shut-in.
    One time action; Touko can avoid all Night actions.
    DESPAIR / Who am I?
    When Touko is killed she will come up as a Hope.

Name: Celestia Ludenberg
    Ultimate Gambler

HOPE / Gambler.
    During any Day Phase, Celestia can gamble on the Day's final lynch target. If their target is Despair; Celestia will receive a hint as to who another Despair is. If the target is Hope, Celestia will die as well. This is a one-time use action.
    DESPAIR / Gambler Despair Edition.
    During any Night Phase, Celestia can gamble on who the next day's lynch target will be. If she is correct, Celestia's votes will count twice from the next day on.

Name: Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Ultimate Moral Compass

HOPE / Keeping the order.
    Once during the game, Kiyotaka can request to nullify all Night Actions.
    DESPAIR / Chaos ensues.
    Once during the game, Kiyotaka can paralyze the classroom, immediately stopping all discussion and going to the day's lynch. The person with the most votes will then get lynched. Phase will then advance to Night.

Name: Yasuhiro Hagakure
    Ultimate Clairvoyant

HOPE/DESPAIR / Hindsight.
    Can see all actions that were used until the usage of his ability (Day and Night). This is a one-time-use action.

Name: Kyoko Kirigiri
    Ultimate ???

HOPE / ???
    ???
    DESPAIR / ???
    ???

The Mechanics
    Khmt6sS.png

Unlike other Mafia games, this game will have its own mechanics. Some explained beforehand, others you will find out about as you play. In order to make things a bit more interesting, we will make you go in blind. Above you will find all the Students and the roles they might possess. Every Student has two actions, one for Hope and one for Despair. Out of all the Students a few will be randomly selected to be Despair. The rest of the Students will be the Hope, trying desperately to kill all Despair before they're outnumbered... and they'll be left to Monokuma's whims.

In addition to this, and the hints you'll find in Day and Night Posts of course, there is another way to gain information. After each murder, a period of Investigation will be held. This will be explained in more detail when the time comes, but it will allow you to obtain valuable hints as to the identity of the murderer.

5%28246%29.png

Ryo as Monokuma
    Nagi as Monomi
    Ash as ???
    Absol used bite! as Mondo Owada
    Yukari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Melody as Hifumi Yamada
    Nimsy as Sakura Ogami
    Wizardman11 as Yasuhiro Hagakure
    Nah as Sayaka Maizono
    machomuu as Aoi Asahina
    Bardothren as Chihiro Fujisaki
    Blurryface as ???
    Arx as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Deceptio as Kyoko Kirigiri
    Syndrome as ???

"How about we stop the flow of information,
    and start the killing game? I'm bored.
    I'll tell you guys about the rest of the mechanics as we go."

5%28238%29.png

"Quit being so slow and sign yourself up already! There are only 15 places to give out!''

5%28243%29.png

"You bastards don't know who I am? Well, that isn't important...''

Day posts:
    Night posts:

Investigations:

82oCRUu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    yaaaas i've been looking forward to this one sign me up ♥

Yukari

Wasn't going to sign up for any mafia but fuck it I'm in.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    hnnnng the temptation of a Dangan Ronpa mafia is hella strong so I guess I'll join

forgive me if I fuck this all up, I've never played mafia before

Yukari

hnnnng the temptation of a Dangan Ronpa mafia is hella strong so I guess I'll join

forgive me if I fuck this all up, I've never played mafia before
    This will only be the first of many games.

I'd advise you to leave as soon as possible after so you don't get addicted.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • I'm in, sign me up!!
    Spoiler:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Aaand all places have been filled up. That's all folks!
    I will post the prologue post tomorrow. Afterwards the roles will be send out and the first night begins. Or first the roles and then the prologue.. we'll see.
    So sign-ups are closed, but everyone else feel free to post! Until the first post comes up that is.

Last edited:
    Back