• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i want us to use this thread to talk about our cool flairs!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • wow how gerenrous! that would be really great! You will really do that for me? :0

Sure, no trouble! Unfortunately having background images in flairs is locked behind donator supportership, but I can definitely work with whatever colours/PC fonts/overall theme you'd like! Let me know and I'll try writing up a couple different styles for you to choose between. ^ ^

Years
  • Sure, no trouble! Unfortunately having background images in flairs is locked behind donator supportership, but I can definitely work with whatever colours/PC fonts/overall theme you'd like! Let me know and I'll try writing up a couple different styles for you to choose between. ^ ^

I send you a PM! thanks a lot :D

Years
  • Big shoutout to colours for the rotating avatars code~ I think I'm sticking with this for a while. A rotation of rotations

Trying something new and trying to get to grips with making it work properly on mobile
    dw aar1n there's like 4 people who use PC on mobile

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Big shoutout to colours for the rotating avatars code~ I think I'm sticking with this for a while. A rotation of rotations

dw aar1n there's like 4 people who use PC on mobile
    i shit you not our userbase is like 60% mobile based or more these days, ask the sheep

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm pretty much on mobile most of the time!

Also still never changing my flair. Pastel rainbows, rotating Sylveon pixel art, this is me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    one day maybe i'll have a non-white background color again. maybe.

Years
  • y'all have such gorgeous flairs and i'm like mine was just a copy of my profile from almost 10 years ago lmfao

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    You make up for it by having a cute avatar, plus... why fix what isn't broken?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    mine is dope in Left/Legacy style now :3 so, the superior way to view the forums.

67003_164539003789932670.jpg

Spoiler:

it is ok in the other way i guess

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    mine is dope in Left/Legacy style now :3 so, the superior way to view the forums.

67003_164539003789932670.jpg

Spoiler:

it is ok in the other way i guess
    Is there a reason why it seems to look different on my end?

legacy:
    Spoiler:

standard:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Is there a reason why it seems to look different on my end?

legacy:
    Spoiler:

standard:
    Spoiler:
    I don't see a difference, what do you mean? Click the spoiler ^^ the bg pic changes zoom depending on how long the post is in Legacy.

On mobile the flair actually looks nice! cool

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've had mine for so long and I just don't feel like changing it because it's so incredibly... Simple. Doesn't take a lot of work and it works.

Back