• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your PC Forum Pair

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Thought this might be a fun topic -- are you paired up with another member here on PC? If so, with who? Tell me all about em'~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yes, I am paired to user Jonghyun, (you may know the user as Drew), whom I consider my best/closest friend. In March I'll have known this person for ten years. That's a long time!

Years
  • My signature has said I'm paired with Laslow & Cherrim for a few years now. Cherrim only recently added me to her dog (within the past year that is) but I'm pretty sure Laslow does not acknowledge me.

It's all for fun, anyway.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Oh man I forgot about PC pairs!! I feel like I had a few in the past, not sure how it happened but :D I'll have to look at the pairing thread later and check, but I feel like I had 2 / 3 pairs at some point. I also remember partners in crime and PC families being a thing at some stage? I always thought those were cool.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • No pairs. Haven't had one since 2015.

I even dated one of my pairs.

I also had more than one pair.

Would I get a new one? Maybe, I'm just not into that stuff anymore. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i am paired to klippy and have been since 2010! we don't talk much anymore, but i still think of him as one of my best friends. made a lot of great memories here! i've had other pairs too, like hiidoran and whatever the hell nick's username is rn. patchibutt yogurt idk. pairing isn't rly a big deal to me now that i'm not rly here and i'll just. keep my old ass pairing w klippy bc it would feel wrong to split the dynamic duo!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Nope. I remember back in the day when I was here years ago... and they were such a huge thing. I had some back then though... but I honestly don't remember who. It's been quite a while since I was paired without anyone too. I'm not interested in it either.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My first pair was some rando named Mullet and I kind of regretted it because he was such a noob and like, here I was some hotshot staff member with basically a spammer for a pair and it was embarrassing and I was very glad when he just like disappeared one summer.

Then I think I paired with Morkula and that lasted a long time and then we both quit PC oops.

Now I'm paired with Tyler and........ *posts*

edit: Ryoutarou and Disturbed. lol I thought I only had two pairs but apparently I'm just collecting people. Anyone else want in???

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Technically yes though neither of my pairs have been in pc in years. Maybe if i ever get active again ill find someone to be paired with again.

Back